Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NotDutra5 View Post
    Syd the kid may turn out to be great over flat 400m but she's not at Naser's level at this point.
    Dem chickens ain't hatched yet, bro.

Comment

I searched my satellite listings (DISH) and don’t see that it’s being televised via satellite?

Comment

I'm guessing the men's 400 hurdles will be the event of the meet.

Comment

You noted Cherry but he is only the 3rd fastest American in the 400m field.

Comment

Courtney Frerichs isn't going to Shanghai because she's racing in tomorrow's USATF Distance meet---in the SC, of course!!
            Last edited by aaronk; 05-16-2019, 06:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ATK View Post
              You noted Cherry but he is only the 3rd fastest American in the 400m field.
              Only half joking, but I always list Michael Cherry in my previews because my fave soda is Cherry Coke!!

LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                Dem chickens ain't hatched yet, bro.
                I'm with Atticus on this

Comment

Originally posted by NotDutra5 View Post
                  The Naser/McLaughlin matchup may "pale" in comparison to some of the other events listed.

Syd the kid may turn out to be great over flat 400m but she's not at Naser's level at this point. The matchup in this even would be Naser and SMU....at least right now.
                  I agree. Naser has already hit a 200m PR this year as well. Sydney has the potential, but Naser has just as much too.
                  I'm thinking Sydney hits a PR, but looses to Naser, who doesn't even run a world lead though.

Comment

Depending on everyone’s fitness, the men’s 5000 could also be the event of the meet. Respectable field.

Comment

Originally posted by DrJay View Post
                      I searched my satellite listings (DISH) and don’t see that it’s being televised via satellite?
                      It is not listed anywhere to be televised in USA. NBC Gold will webcast it. Watch Athletics https://www.watchathletics.com/ also has it on the agenda. You may need a VPN for that.
                      "A beautiful theory killed by an ugly fact."
                      by Thomas Henry Huxley

Comment

Originally posted by Pego View Post
                        It is not listed anywhere to be televised in USA. NBC Gold will webcast it. Watch Athletics https://www.watchathletics.com/ also has it on the agenda. You may need a VPN for that.
                        Televised on Sunday on the Olympic channel on Cox cable in the Phoenix area

Comment

Originally posted by maggot View Post
                          Saturday 8pm here - 13-hour tape delay? Guess I have to get up at 7 (ugh!).

Is there a way to cast computer-streamed content onto the TV and have the DVR record it?

Comment

Originally posted by maggot View Post
                            Really weird. My Directv schedule also shows like a 36 hour time delay (Sunday evening). The stuff they are showing Saturday morning during the live slot for Shanghai is several day old curling repeats and a 3 week old marathon repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                              Saturday 8pm here - 13-hour tape delay? Guess I have to get up at 7 (ugh!).
                              Just be thankful you're not on the West Coast. (And I don't mean the other side of Florida.)

Comment

In my DL Fantasy selection I have gone for McLaughlin over Naser. SM is significantly faster over 100m and 200m and IMO her 52.75 400H demonstrates that she has the strength to go with her speed and theoretically is capable of sub 49.

I am looking for tonight to the two 400m races - w400 and m400H. I have gone with Samba as my Captain but also selected Rai.

Comment

Working...
                                X