Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They're running on ESPN3!

Comment

I'm sitting in my hotel room in Austin, getting ready to go to the track. Passed through a few light sprinkles on the way from the airport, but I'm now looking out my window at sunny skies.

weather.gov is still forecasting a probability of showers and T-storms, but Weather Underground is now saying partly cloudy with precip probability less than 20% until 9pm.

Comment

Originally posted by tandfman View Post
        I'm sitting in my hotel room in Austin, getting ready to go to the track.
        Say hi to Mondo for me! (Ignore the shrug of his shoulders; we're tight! )

Comment

Today's TV jumped from ESPN2 to ESPN just before the last semi of the M 4x4. I watched the 10,000 on ESPN3.

I believe that tomorrow, they will start on ESPN and then switch to "the deuce", but "check your local listings". Athletics isn't high on the ESPN sport hierarchy. Of course, Rome DL is tomorrow, so NCAA will have to be recorded for later (possible) viewing.
          Cheers,
          Alan Shank
          Woodland, CA, USA

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Shank View Post
            Rome DL is tomorrow, so NCAA will have to be recorded for later (possible) viewing.
            Rome is earlier in the day, 2-4 ET.
            NCAA running starts at 8pm ET (Dec and FE earlier).
            Last edited by Atticus; 06-06-2019, 12:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X