Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAA streaming/TV

I held my breath and logged into ESPN3 and voila! the Dec 100m is on. They were prepared for the time shift - yay!

I cannot get it to pick my supplier. I suspect that it is something about security settings because I am not denied, I just do not get any response (I have Uverse).

Comment

I got stymied at that step also, but did a work-around which now escapes me. Keep looking for links. They're there.

Currently on Dec LJ stream at

http://www.espn.com/watch/player?buc...4-c000d354c99b
      Last edited by Atticus; 06-05-2019, 05:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
        I got stymied at that step also, but did a work-around which now escapes me. Keep looking for links. They're there.

Currently on Dec LJ stream at

http://www.espn.com/watch/player?buc...4-c000d354c99b
        Thank you for posting

Comment

I get the same thing, no ability to actually get 'response' when I click on the link. I just had a long call with AT&T wwithout resolving the issue, although it might be that Uverse no longer carries ESPN3, although I get ESPN and ESPN2 on cable/TV.

Comment

I clicked on a soccer match which brought up the menu and then I headed over to the Hmmer Throw feed

Comment

Now live on ESPN2.

Comment

Yep, have to go look for it.

Comment

Never seen a hammer throw feed before....

Comment

you don't want to see the mPV feed . . .

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Conor Dary
                        Meanwhile....there is some very fat guy judging javelin fouls....
                        Dude...

Comment

Yes you're right...shouldn't judge...he is doing a fine job...

Comment

Looks like Dwight Stones got the(my) memo - three times now he's talked about how perfect the weather was for fast sprinting last year with the wet conditions, despite being incredulous during the meet that they were running those kind of times DESPITE the weather lol
                            There are no strings on me

Comment

Originally posted by guru View Post
                              Looks like Dwight Stones got the(my) memo - three times now he's talked about how perfect the weather was for fast sprinting last year with the wet conditions, despite being incredulous during the meet that they were running those kind of times DESPITE the weather lol
                              Your comment on high humidity in cold weather is flat out wrong. The thing that is important is not the relative humidity, it is the absolute humidity - read dew point. Here the dew point is 'decent' but not high like it will be during the finals. The reason is the H2O displaces N2 and O2, with higher molecular weights. Another effect from warm weather is that the air is a little bit thinner (warm air rises).

Comment

Working...
                              X