X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jeremyp
    replied
    Originally posted by Sasuke View Post
    Quite shocked to be second in the overall competition after this meeting. First time I am in a top three in a DL event too. 162 points, feel blessed tonight.
    May the God of Stahl shine on you!

Leave a comment:

• Sasuke
    replied
    Quite shocked to be second in the overall competition after this meeting. First time I am in a top three in a DL event too. 162 points, feel blessed tonight.

Leave a comment:

• Pego
    replied
    After a couple of storms combing central Wisconsin, I have been without power for two days. So a delayed report. I only got 109. Two no shows, one dnf, Hassan for Cap.

Leave a comment:

• ATK
    replied
    I think 122. Amos, Naser, and Tsegay all gave me 0 points. Taylor as captain only getting me 20.

Leave a comment:

• Tuariki
    replied
    Having Samba, Amos, Nasser not exactly helpful

Leave a comment:

• Javelin-dave
    replied
    118 for me, worst score of the season so far 😭 Amos & Naser no good but luckily Stahl captain saved me.

Leave a comment:

• proofs in the pudd'in
    replied
    What happened to Samba and Ghazal?

Leave a comment:

• LopenUupunut
    replied
    133. One DNS, one DNF, one 8th place (picking Korir over SAFP was not one of my best ideas ever...); but at least I had two of the MRs (Ståhl and Mihambo) with Ståhl as captain, so it could have been even worse.

Leave a comment:

• Sasuke
    replied
    I was lucky. I wasn't sure to select either Naser or Seyni because Naser's last 200m in Spain was barely under 23 seconds so I thought she was starting to feel tired after thousands of races. Since the MR was (and is) 49.05 I decided not to select either of them.

Unfortunately I had Amos, because I saw him running 44.99 in Padua some days ago and I was quite sure he was going to win. BUT, two races like those (1.41 and 44.99) plus another in ten days were probably hard to bear.

Taylor got a second place, that was quite decent. Fortunately I picked Muir over Kypiegon.

Leave a comment:

• Tuariki
    replied
    Originally posted by Javelin-dave View Post
    I was in the same boat with Naser, Amos and a 2nd place for Taylor, fortunately so were about 99% of fantasy players. Can't see it affecting the standings much
    Likewise, and once again, it has been reinforced that I am not one of the 1-percenters.

Leave a comment:

• jeremyp
    replied
    Luckily the Men's LJ was not a diamond league event. Echavarria DNS.

Leave a comment:

• ATK
    replied
    I don't want to jynx anyone, but lets see how Stahl and Hassan hold up the way this meet is going.

Leave a comment:

• Javelin-dave
    replied
    I was in the same boat with Naser, Amos and a 2nd place for Taylor, fortunately so were about 99% of fantasy players. Can't see it affecting the standings much

Leave a comment:

• ATK
    replied
    Amos, Naser, Tsegay, Taylor as captain.

Yup my game is done, It was fun...
    Last edited by ATK; 07-20-2019, 03:28 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Pego
    replied
    I have to laugh through the tears. One second place, two DNSs, one DNF. 10 points after Day 1.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X