Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Muller London Diamond League

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Muller London Diamond League

    Basically every event here. Very few Americans as expected since USA's are next week as well. Among some basic fields, there are some very loaded ones

    One notable athlete I see Barshim is entered in the High Jump. First competition since his near attempt at the WR in Hungary?

  • #2
    I think it usually clashes with Ethiopian and/or Kenyan trials.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by ATK View Post

      One notable athlete I see Barshim is entered in the High Jump. First competition since his near attempt at the WR in Hungary?
      Barshim has at least one competition under his belt this year. He jumped 2.27 in June in Poland I believe.

      Comment


      • #4
        Very disappointed. The email that I got yesterday from NBC Sports Gold said the track event window was 9-11am Eastern US time. And indeed, that is the time window of the live meet--it's in progress now and the live results are popping up on the meet's website.

        But when I went to Sports Gold to watch the meet, I found that it will be aired one hour late--from 10am to noon, Eastern. I've no idea why this delay--the track channel of the Sports Gold DL shows are normally live.

        Not happy.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by tandfman View Post
          Very disappointed. The email that I got yesterday from NBC Sports Gold said the track event window was 9-11am Eastern US time. And indeed, that is the time window of the live meet--it's in progress now and the live results are popping up on the meet's website.

          But when I went to Sports Gold to watch the meet, I found that it will be aired one hour late--from 10am to noon, Eastern. I've no idea why this delay--the track channel of the Sports Gold DL shows are normally live.

          Not happy.
          Are you sure they are not just skipping the first hour? I sent them an e-mail last week telling them that their schedule was wrong -- no response.
          The 5000 is on now, but we can't see it.
          Not happy, either.
          Cheers,
          Alan Shank

          Comment


          • #6
            Camacho-Quinn DQ'd
            Danielle Williams 12.41 PB (*1.1)!
            Alan Shank

            Comment


            • #7
              13:02.03 for J Ingebrigtsen in the 5K, broke his own Euro U20 record by 15 seconds. 2nd just behind Gebrhiwet's 13:01.86.

              Comment


              • #8
                Gebrhiwet wins with 53.49 last lap. Jakob smashes NR.
                Alan Shank

                Comment


                • #9
                  Day 1 of London does not appear to be on NBC sports, Olympic Channel or NBC proper. Only Day 2.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    We're missing the M 100 heats now. Thanks, NBC Gold -- NOT!
                    Alan Shank

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by donley2 View Post
                      Day 1 of London does not appear to be on NBC sports, Olympic Channel or NBC proper. Only Day 2.
                      Day 1 is on Monday -- Olympic Channel -- check your local listings.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Alan Shank View Post
                        We're missing the M 100 heats now. Thanks, NBC Gold -- NOT!
                        Alan Shank
                        No, the 100 heats are being shown now, but the broadcast was definitely late in coming on. I missed all but the last few steps of that great men's 5K. Technical problem?
                        "Run fast and keep turning left."

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by trackstar View Post
                          No, the 100 heats are being shown now, but the broadcast was definitely late in coming on. I missed all but the last few steps of that great men's 5K. Technical problem?
                          Thanks for that.
                          Alan Shank

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Amos DNF -- hammy?
                            Korir out of it 8th
                            Rotich wins.
                            Alan Shank

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Alan Shank View Post
                              Are you sure they are not just skipping the first hour?
                              Oh, my! It looks as if that's exactly what they did. I tuned in at 10am, assuming they'd show the two-hour track window an hour late. But instead, they joined the meet in progress. I guess we'll never get to see the first hour.

                              Definitely not happy.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X