Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doha Relays

Who will make the US men’s and women’s 4x400?

The US team according to T&F News is projected to win but with who? Individual 400 is one of the weakest years I can recall.

such is the reality of large-population nations that it rarely matters how weak the individual setup is.

Comment

US men aren't THAT weak, with Norman (43.45) and Kerley (43.64) at 1-2!

Comment

Women
        Wimbley
        Jonathas
        Ellis
        McLaughlin
        If either Wilmbley or Ellis not in form replace with Muhummad

Men
        Kerley
        Strother
        Benjamin
        Norman
        If Strother not in form replace with cherry
        Last edited by tm71; 09-22-2019, 04:29 AM.

Comment

Almost any combination of US women from the 400m/400mh will likely win

Men don't have as much depth, but are more too heavy with Norman, Kerley and Benjamin. I stand by that, if all in top form, IMO they will hit a special mark.

Who should run on the women's 4x100?

Comment

Strother has been very erratic in his performances. Also got the 4x4 DQd at World Relays by running on the lane line.

Would be more comfortable with Cherry or Norwood for the final.

Comment

Strother's form has been so off as of late that it is too bad that he cannot be replaced in the open 400.

Comment

Originally posted by KDFINE View Post
                Strother's form has been so off as of late that it is too bad that he cannot be replaced in the open 400.
                Of course, he EARNED his spot, so there is that.

Comment

US women's 4x100m in following order assuming this season's form continues with Bryant/Daniels/Gardner/Bowie with Akinuson as the alternate?

Comment

Is Gardner even healthy? I can't find any results since the trials.

Comment

Originally posted by KDFINE View Post
                      Well, we do not know his training and he might be in hard training with the races used as part of that training rather than objectives. He did make the team.

Comment

Originally posted by 26mi235 View Post
                        Well, we do not know his training and he might be in hard training with the races used as part of that training rather than objectives. He did make the team.
                        I can only hope that you are right, but I really doubt it.

Comment

Working...
                        X