Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

¶2019 mWC DT: Daniel Ståhl (Sweden) 221-9 (67.59)

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by einnod23 View Post
    Is Dacres the first Jamaican on this podium?
    First ever Jamaican discus medalist at a global championship; second Jamaican thrower medalist (O'Dayne Richards got bronze in the shot put in 2015).

Comment

NBC showed 1 throw of the entire competition......and at least 30 mins of themselves talking in the booth

Comment

Originally posted by americantrackfan View Post
        NBC showed 1 throw of the entire competition......and at least 30 mins of themselves talking in the booth
        I gave up watching the sporadic, jumbled, talk heavy NBC feed and stuck with NBC Gold.. the announcers talk funny but I am beginning to understand them .. they do ok.

Comment

Yeah, it would have been nice to see as much of the throws as we did of the wHT.

But, I guess with no American going for a (gold) medal...

Comment

Originally posted by lonewolf View Post
            I gave up watching the sporadic, jumbled, talk heavy NBC feed and stuck with NBC Gold.. the announcers talk funny but I am beginning to understand them .. they do ok.
            i'm too cheap unfortunately to pay more for Gold. However because i couldn't start watching until 6pm last night, i stayed off the internet and watched on demand fast-forwarding through the hours of nonsense spoiler-free

Comment

consolation prize for Sam Mattis: farthest 11th-place mark ever

Comment

Working...
              X