Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

¶2019 mWC PV: Sam Kendricks (US) 19-7 (5.97)

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ¶2019 mWC PV: Sam Kendricks (US) 19-7 (5.97)

    T&FN formchart

    1. Sam Kendricks (USA)
    2. Mondo Duplantis (Sweden)
    3. Piotr Lisek (Poland)
    4. Paweł Wojciechowski (Poland)
    5. Cole Walsh (USA)
    6. Thiago Braz (Brazil)
    7. Renaud Lavillenie (France)
    8. Valentin Lavillenie (France)
    9. Raphael Holzdeppe (Germany)
    10. Augusto Dutra (Brazil)
    Last edited by gh; 10-01-2019, 08:22 PM.

  • #2
    This is my other must-see event (+110H . . . OK, fine, there's lots of them).

    I have a strong hunch that Mondo will put on a show, but I want Sam and Lisek to do well too.

    Comment


    • #3
      I will guess 2 possibly 3 over 6m.

      I am bias but I predict

      Mondo, Kendricks, Lisek....The CR is in trouble I do think....

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by cajun5150 View Post
        I will guess 2 possibly 3 over 6m.
        I am bias but I predict
        Mondo, Kendricks, Lisek....The CR is in trouble I do think....
        Well, he already has the CR, but certainly could break the WCR!

        Comment


        • #5
          I'd put money on Obiena getting into the top 8. He's been jumping really well lately and recently set a 5.81 PR.

          Blech is an interesting one to watch. He was a decathlete until recently and raised his PR from 5.43 to 5.80 this year.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Cooter Brown View Post
            I'd put money on Obiena getting into the top 8. He's been jumping really well lately and recently set a 5.81 PR.

            Blech is an interesting one to watch. He was a decathlete until recently and raised his PR from 5.43 to 5.80 this year.
            It is a shame that Eaton never dedicated himself to the PV post decathlon. I’m pretty sure that we would have seen at least that much improvement.

            Comment


            • #7
              3 DNS's in qualifying
              Było smaszno, a jaszmije smukwijne...

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                Well, he already has the CR, but certainly could break the WCR!
                The CR (meet record) is held by Markov 2001 6.05.......:roll:Screen Shot 2019-09-28 at 9.43.38 AM.jpg
                Last edited by cajun5150; 09-28-2019, 02:44 PM.

                Comment


                • #9
                  I'm still not over Charlie Myers hitting the WC standard, and then not being selected for the team. Now Great Britain has no one there, the guy they did select is DNS.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by cajun5150 View Post
                    The CR (meet record) is held by Markov 2001 6.05.......:roll:
                    I think he was talking about the C(ollegiate)R as a joke.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by El Toro View Post
                      I think he was talking about the C(ollegiate)R as a joke.
                      That could well be....

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        T&FN was using CR for Collegiate Record for about a half century before IAAF ever came up with Championships Record

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by gh View Post
                          T&FN was using CR for Collegiate Record for about a half century before IAAF ever came up with Championships Record
                          One plaque and you own everything...

                          Incidentally, I was really tired yesterday while reading the IAAF site and read plaque as plague.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            that's OK, i frequently type it that way!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              22 still in as bar goes to 5.70 (18-8¼)

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X