Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2019 mWC 200: Noah Lyles (US) 19.83

Originally posted by upchuckserious View Post
    Picking on? The man is an adult. And I'm entitled to have and express my opinion about his attitude and antics.
    You sound very old-school...so am I. A past sports legend named Babe Ruth was famous for saying "It ain't bragging if you can do it!!"

Noah actually sounds like a rather humble team leader in the post-race interview after anchoring the American record-setting gold medal men's 4x100 relay (6:15 mark of video).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BX83iXduc4I
    Last edited by Psyclone; 10-05-2019, 10:36 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 26mi235 View Post
      But I don't think that you are convincing anyone and not adding to the discussion of the event; it is a distraction from the race.
      Noah has a personality that will very well appeal to a lot of fans. If you brag about it and succeed, good on you. If you brag about it, fail, and smile it off, good on you. We need to appeal to a broader fan base.

Besides, he is a great asset to our sport.

Comment

• Originally posted by KevinR View Post
        Noah has a personality that will very well appeal to a lot of fans. If you brag about it and succeed, good on you. If you brag about it, fail, and smile it off, good on you. We need to appeal to a broader fan base.

Besides, he is a great asset to our sport.
        You are absolutely right. Track & field hits peak popularity in Olympic years and Noah's flashiness should give the sport a much-needed boost in 2020!!

Comment

Working...
        X