Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1:59...

Meanwhile....apparently Kipchoge's sub 2 attempt in Vienna is on tv tomorrow night...

https://www.ineos159challenge.com/ne...ctators-guide/

Great... I don't know about anyone else, but I will be rooting for the total time to be over 2 hours tomorrow!

Comment

Originally posted by TWalsh View Post
      Great... I don't know about anyone else, but I will be rooting for the total time to be over 2 hours tomorrow!
      Why???
      Było smaszno, a jaszmije smukwijne...

Comment

Yeah that is weird....

Comment

I'm strongly considering staying up for this. I think it's cool. I'm rooting for him/it.
          You there, on the motorbike! Sell me one of your melons!

Comment

Originally posted by TWalsh View Post
            If it makes you feel any better, even if it's sub-2, it still won't be a WR.
            This is no different than Hillary trying to summit Everest.

Comment

Preview Show in a couple of hours at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4xrUTcFkb4

The current start window is 5am to 9am CEST (Central European Summer Time). Starting time due to be confirmed later today.
              Last edited by LuckySpikes; 10-11-2019, 12:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ATK
                Out of curiosity, anyone have the full list of pacers? In the videos and documentaries I've been seeing everyone from the ingebrigtsen brothers to Lagat, Lomong, Barega, Chelimo and more.
                https://www.ineos159challenge.com/team/pacemakers/

Comment

Thanks!!

Comment

Originally posted by LuckySpikes View Post
                    The current start window is 5am to 9am CEST (Central European Summer Time). Starting time due to be confirmed later today.
                    Hmm - 11pm to 3am EDT. Nah, I'll read about it the next morn.

Comment

They're saying that the start time is 8.15am CEST.

YouTube streaming link so you can watch it as live when you wake up - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-XgKRJUEgQ

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                        If it makes you feel any better, even if it's sub-2, it still won't be a WR.
                        This is no different than Hillary trying to summit Everest.
                        I never saw the first one, but I assume he'll have a new group of guys pacing him at every 5K checkpoint, yes? Or is it every 3K?

Comment

NBC Sports Gold says their stream starts at 1:45am Eastern time. I'll pass on that.

Edited to fix typo.
                          Last edited by tandfman; 10-11-2019, 09:24 PM.

Comment

On the Olympic Channel at 10:45pm here in Eugene...I'll be watching....

Comment

Originally posted by tandfman View Post
                              NBC Sports Gold says their stream starts at L45am Eastern time. I'll pass on that.
                              i take it that L45 comes between K45 and M45?

Comment

Working...
                              X