Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBC Gold Access

Help!! I subscribed to NBC Gold and watched entire Doha meet. Tried to watch 1:59 this morning and NBC Gold did not recognize the password I used for Doha.. I have tried repeatedly to reset password but the link leads in circles... cannot find the page to reset password....
    I shows I am logged in but will not play live of archived events.. circles endlessly with screen saying ... WILL START SHORTLY...

Anyone know the secret???

Try turning off your ad blocker.

Comment

That's what does it to me on computer; ad blockers.
      You there, on the motorbike! Sell me one of your melons!

Comment

Ad blocker is off...there is no place on the link sent by email to change password.. Gold recognizes my email after I identify all the palm trees and signal lights, my name comes up as signed in.. but will not play current or archived events as it did during Doha.

Comment

"To reach us by phone, please call 833-888-6227"

Comment

I had no problem logging into Gold this morning, but I never did log in during the World Championships because I was in Doha.

The problem that I did (do) have, which I noted on the Chicago thread, is that there doesn't seem to be any commentary. The only sound is coming from the race course itself. You can hear the runners feet hitting the pavement, but not a word from a car, finish line platform, or studio. That's unusual and I suspect is not deliberate.

Comment

Without commentary I find the NBC Gold marathon broadcast close to worthless. And the regular NBC broadcast here doesn't start until the race is actually over.

Comment

Here's a stream with commentary:

https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/loca...560240821.html

Comment

Finally reached 833 help number... Although there is no prompt, the password change is hidden under Profile on the reference link.
                  I agree with bad hammy... pretty blah with no commentary..

Comment

I don't need commentary, but it would be nice to get at least 5K splits. First 5 for men was 14:45, but I haven't seen a split for women. Of course, I'm doing two things at once, so I probably missed 5K for women.

Try [email protected]. I have found them to be very responsive in the past.
                    Cheers,
                    Alan Shank

Comment

I was watching the splits along with the mute video. I just watched the delayed broadcast to see what I missed (plus, since I had it recorded, I could fast-forward past the ads, etc).

Comment

I got an e-mail this morning that I'll be getting a partial rebate

Comment

Yes, so did I. In effect, paid $75 for the privilege of watching the OT marathon!

Comment

You can't say you weren't warned...they raised the price and did not list DL meets in the schedule...

Can't believe they only refunded 25%....

Comment

Originally posted by Conor Dary View Post
                              You can't say you weren't warned...they raised the price and did not list DL meets in the schedule...
                              Can't believe they only refunded 25%....
                              I was trying to be the Good Guy and pay for feeds I could have gotten for free via VPN and they screwed me. Won't happen a second time.

Comment

Working...
                              X