Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USATF Slideshow

T&FN correspondent Sean Hartnett has graciously created a slideshow of 60+ of the photograph he took at Stanford last weekend. Many thanks to Sean for allowing us to post these to the site.

The slideshow is available at http://www.trackandfieldnews.com/genera ... index.html

Re: USATF Slideshow

Hey, great shots! Thanks for the tip...now how come "I" can never look this good when someone's taking a picture of me? Ha!

Comment

Thanks Sean!!!

Comment

Not to look a gift horse in the mouth, but were there tons of track and 1 (one) (uno) (eins) field photo?

Comment

I'm not 100% sure on this but my understanding is that USATF issued two types of vests for photographers at the meet and Sean had the one that granted him access primarily to shooting areas for the track events.

Those wondering what the Garry Hill shirts some message boarders enjoy look like can see one in all its glory in the men's steeple series- the shot of Slattery after the race.

Comment

Watching the slide show you'd think there weren't any field events at the meet.

Comment

Sean is a freelance photojournalist who was not credentialed by T&FN at the meet, so he had no obligations to shoot anything other than what he wanted.

If you're familiar with his work in TN,you'll know he's a distance running fan who makes regular pilgrimages to the World Cross Country, London & Chicago Marathons, etc., etc. That's where his interests lie.

Afraid you'll have to get a copy of the magazine to check out field-event photos.

Comment

>Afraid you'll have to get a copy of the magazine to check out field-event photos.<

Magazine? You guys publish a magazine? Wow. I gotta check that out. :-)

Comment

>Watching the slide show you'd think there weren't
                  >any field events at the meet.

Or not many sprint events.

Comment

Jus showed my girlfriend the picture of Tyree and she suggested the magazine should be censored!

Comment

but did you show her the picture of Garry? that shirt should be sensored!

Comment

Jeeeezzz...just took a look...eyes haven't recovered yet...

Comment

Have some fun: click on the individual slides of a race. Then click the backward arrow to the beginning. Now click forward quickly...instant replay!

Comment

>Those wondering
                            >what the Garry Hill shirts some message boarders
                            >enjoy look like can see one in all its glory in
                            >the men's steeple series- the shot of Slattery
                            >after the race.

http://www.trackandfieldnews.com/genera ... s/MSCl.jpg

Comment

Working...
                            X