Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is Gabe Jennings ?

Where is Gabe Jennings ? I know where he is ----

He is off hiding from reality of the real world and stiff competition. Money isn't the only thing he's been robbed of -- how about backbone and the courage to face top level competition, get beat, work harder, and come back for more.....

Waaaaaaah !
    Waaaaaaah !
    Waaaaaaah !

Re: Where is Gabe Jennings ?

does anyone ever say anything NICE about anyone on this Message Board ?

It is a free country and if Mr. Jennings wants to take a year off, or his whole life off, what right does anyone have to criticize him ? It's HIS life !

Comment

I have the right to say what I want because .......... as you said it - It's a free country !!!!!

Comment

Ludvig, you are correct, you do have a right to criticize him, I overstated, sorry, but why do it ?

Comment

Please let's not start this one again. I, for one, am glad he's disappeared from T&F.

Comment

I saw him have a very warm reunion w/ Vin as the meet ended on Sunday.

An hour later he was out pounding his way on the road up to "The Dish." Looked pretty healthy.

Comment

I will say what I want to say. Thank you. Nobody cares where Jennings is or what he's doing. He's probably dancing or clapping or whatever it is he does.

Comment

I usually like your posts, Steve, but you're way off on Gabe.

Track needs more Gabes . . . crazy thinkers who appeal to a wider audience.

What Gabe is doing is unconventional, to be sure, but it is exactly what a brilliant nut like Percy Cerutty might have recommended. Cerutty was always trying to get Herb Elliott to attempt a 100-mile run.

Think of Mormon runners, who take a couple years off at Gabe's age to do a mission. You might think this would hurt the runners, except, amazingly, these runners always seem to come back stronger! Grant Robison is just the latest case.

Think of Gabe as doing his New Age mission!

Comment

"Nobody cares where Jennings is or what he's doing."

Extremely poor thought. Many, many people DO care. You are not the world, sir.

Comment

Mr. Jenning is probably in some native village in the Amazon getting bombed with Jim Morrison.

Comment

And dodging coconuts thrown by monkeys!

Comment

Marion Jones is entitled to a year off. So is Gabe. Actually Marion would look funny running about now. A dude I know said he is shocked she could become pregnant because of past "abuses" on her body. So I said "what do you Mean?" He goes, "she was married to CJ Hunter, 'nuff said". What the hell does that mean? Guilty by association I guess. Hope everything is okay with her and her child. out.

Comment

agreed. I use to think jennings was a freak when I was running against him. but now I see him as a pretty ballsy dude. he did something a little out of the ordinary and if it works him he'll be a stud.
                          I could think of worse things.
                          at least he didn't drop out of college and go back to training with his lame-ass high school coach.

Comment

Jennings personal adventures are more interesting than his track career.

Maybe he is training with some pygmies in the Amazon right now.

Comment

Rich, take a close look at that post before your last one... it says 197hgsteve whereas I am 197hjsteve. Someone is playing childish games out there. I did not send that post.

If people cannot be 1) honest, 2) adults, then this whole Message Board is going to deteriorate..look at all the idiocy of the sprintman thing. If this keeps up , either people using phony names/multiple names, plus making anti social and/or immature comments, I for one will stop participating.

GARRY ARE YOU LISTENING ??!!

Comment

Working...
                              X