Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mike renfro
    replied
    To the thread title (probably retitle), it would seem the problem is that the pissing match went public, ie didn't stay private

Leave a comment:

• eldrick
    replied
    Originally posted by DaveW
    Communication doesn't change only the technical conduit.
    eh ?

Leave a comment:

• bekeselassie
    replied
    I haven't been around in three months, so any opinions I offer would be based on pure ignorance.

That being said . . .

Here's my opinion. The ad above saying, "Feel the mojo, wear the mogo" makes me laugh thinking about mojo.

Leave a comment:

• DaveW
    replied
    And what is your thought the status of things?

Leave a comment:

• bekeselassie
    replied
    I suspect that there was a time when the thinking of management and posters were more aligned. Pehaps those were the good old days.
    Hmmmm. Yes . . . pehaps.

Leave a comment:

• DaveW
    replied
    Communication doesn't change only the technical conduit.

Leave a comment:

• eldrick
    replied
    I suspect that there was a time when the thinking of management and posters were more aligned. Pehaps those were the good old days.
    this forum's only been going 3y

these are the
    good old days

Leave a comment:

• DaveW
    replied
    Control is something that needs to be used with great care. The recent history of T&F is an example of how not to use control.

Leave a comment:

• DaveW
    replied
    It seems to me that there is only a fine line between the regular posters on this board and the board management. The regular posters try to control the board to create a narcissistic identity for themselves, which is not reprehensible, but does reflect an agenda that is more about themselves than the future of T&F. The management tries to control this board to achieve certain short-term business objectives, real or perceived, even at the expense of the future of the sport.

Leave a comment:

• bekeselassie
    replied
    Re: No Private Pissing Matches Please

Originally posted by Anonymous
    Was getting tired of the juvenile back and forth crap.
    I can see I won't be needed around here anymore. The boards have outgrown me.

Leave a comment:

• paulthefan
    replied
    what did I miss?

Leave a comment:

• mike renfro
    replied
    Damn, missed all the fun again.

Leave a comment:

• Daisy
    replied

Originally posted by tafnut
    ditto, and I would like to apologize to all, including Booker, for carrying on. In poker I always call.
    Don't you ever learn tafnut?

Leave a comment:

• tafnut
    replied

ditto, and I would like to apologize to all, including Booker, for carrying on. In poker I always call.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Actually I'm glad you x'd it. Was getting tired of the juvenile back and forth crap. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X