Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Kederis Vows a Return to Action

Of course he never tested positive for anything. Firstly he barely competed, secondly he continuously avoided tests and thirdly what he was taking was probably undetectable at the time.[/quote]

What kind of logic is this? Because he didn't competed as much as other guys doesn't mean anything. Why do athletes compete ? Ofcourse for the $$$. If you have enough of those or you get them from other sources, why go from the one meeting to the other and risk injuries? Avoiding tests ? Well can you find me a list with all athletes of the world of our sport who have at least one "non show" ? If you see such a list you will be SURPRISED my friend...!!!
    And finally these rediculous comments about "undetectable stuff" etc find something else please... If we start like that then we can ironically say that all elite athletes who perform outstanding are on "something undetectable" and that no one is clean... That's why they don't get busted... Do you like such stupid theory ?

Comment

Re: Kederis Vows a Return to Action

Originally posted by Aragon
      Well can you find me a list with all athletes of the world of our sport who have at least one "non show" ? If you see such a list you will be SURPRISED my friend...!!!
      not particularly

most athlees will have at least 1 no-show in the stipulated period,as it may be difficult for tester/athlete to meet

that's why rules take this ino account & ban on ? 3 no-shows in 18/12

And finally these rediculous comments about "undetectable stuff" etc find something else please... If we start like that then we can ironically say that all elite athletes who perform outstanding are on "something undetectable" and that no one is clean... That's why they don't get busted... Do you like such stupid theory ?
      if he had "undetectable drugs" then he shoud have had no worries about daily drug tests

3 no-shows implies "undetectable drugs" were not his poison...

Comment

Working...
      X