Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Three Missed Tests in 5 Years

I know this is old news, but I just saw it in my TFN that arrived today. The IAAF has changed the missed test rules from 3 in 18 months equaling a failed test to 3 in five years. Does anyone know the details? Does that include tests attempted by IAAF, WADA and all of the national anti-doping agencies (USADA etc). Does anyone think this will have some affect in the run up to 2008?

as I read the IAAF rules, it means any and all testing... and 3 misses in 5 years is going to keep a lot of people honest.

Comment

What happens if your a Gabe Jennings type and you want cycle into the middle of the of nowhere?

Comment

Originally posted by Track fan
        What happens if your a Gabe Jennings type and you want cycle into the middle of the of nowhere?
        Well as long as you tell USADA or whoever where you are at all times... 8)

Comment

sunglasses a nice touch: no bongoes?

Comment

Exactly when did the 3 missed tests in 5 years rule go into effect? This is a rule change that will effect the use of PED's in track and field. Great move, however, this means that athletes from this point forward are forced to compete by a different set of rules than the rules that were in place at the time the records were set. Is if fair to make the athetes from the date of the rule change compete against the records that were set using the old 3 missed tests in 18 months rule?

Comment

Working...
            X