X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pego
    replied
    Re: Re: Interesting comments on Kelli, UT perspective

<Either American athletes are stupid enough to pump themselves full or substances that do nothing>

Actually, Hulk, they do. A lot of this crap has no more than a placebo effect, starting with vitamins through all kind of non-sensical "diet supplements". Add to it chiropractic "treatments" and "diagnoses" of injuries and the answer to your question is a clear, yes there is a lot of superstition going on.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Re: Interesting comments on Kelli, UT perspective

>As far as studies
    >have showed provigil or >midafinil has no
    >performance enhansing >properties.

No stuides have conclusively proven this! What the hell is going on here? Modafinil doesn't work to enhance performance, THG doesn't work to enhance performance. Explain this one to me. Either American athletes are stupid enough to pump themselves full or substances that do nothing other than shoot their careers in the foot by pumping themselves full of substances that can land them in hot water... or these things really do work after all.

Why is everyone suddenly leaping to the rescue of these wronged athletes --- again! This is no different than any other positive drug result from the last 10 years or so. Everyone is innocent. What a load of...

Leave a comment:

• MJD
    replied

I realize this should be in another forum but...

>russjd you are right !
    it is all about politics
    >and it is not cool to be an american right now in
    >europe !

Are we still going with that? If Calvin got caught, he got caught by a bunch of yanks.

>As far as studies have showed provigil or >midafinil has no performance enhansing >properties.

What are we going with here? These people are either getting bad advice or there really is an narcolepsy epidemic.

Leave a comment:

• MJD
    replied

>russjd you are right !
    it is all about politics
    >and it is not cool to be an american right now in
    >europe !

Just found another White apologist. What say you now? Given what happened to the french guy-not good to be a Euro either.

Leave a comment:

• DentyCracker
    replied
    Re: Kelli White's 200m test sample....

Some people don't subscribe, including myself. I am living in the UK now but lived in Jamaica up to last year and will likely return home next year after Greece. I used to buy T&F news regularly at home but haven't since I have been able to get results quicker on the net. With the advent of eT&Fnews I may consider subscribing.

Leave a comment:

• MJD
    replied

>Not that I'd put much money on CBC announcers for
    >being track authorities...

Compared to whom exactly?? All of you people just have to turn to page 23 of the August TFN. Parentage is detailed.

Leave a comment:

• DentyCracker
    replied

Her mother Debbie Byfield was on the Jamaican sprint relay team in Munich I believe

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Willie is Kellie's father. A great sprinter.

You are all so unkind. Kellie is going through her asthmatic-narcoleptic phase. It makes it tough to remember the rules.

What a bunch of excuse monkeys.

Leave a comment:

• michael lewis
    replied

Not that I'd put much money on CBC announcers for being track authorities, but they claimed Kelli's mother was Jamaican-born.

Leave a comment:

• 6 5.5hjsteve
    replied

I believe that lady HJ'er way back when spelled her name differently. Not at home so I can't look it up. Something like Whyte, and/or the Willie was weird too.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

for kw geneology check it out on the historical message board. search kelli white

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

>I personally know Kelly White . Her mother is one
    >of my best freinds. Thus, knowing Kellys'
    >character she would never knowingly do anything
    >to undermine her chances of being the World Class
    >athlete that she is. Please do not judge her!!!
    I had heard that one of her parents' names is Willie White. I'd really like to know, is this her Mother or her father? Does she have any relation to a woman athlete, Willie White, former USA stellar long-jumper, who went to Tennessee State approx. 1960?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

russjd you are right !
    it is all about politics and it is not cool to be an american right now in europe !

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

I fully agree with you! There are to many American athletes poppin pills and powders. It almost takes the sport out of sports

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

>I personally know Kelly White . Her mother is one
    >of my best freinds. Thus, knowing Kellys'
    >character she would never knowingly do anything
    >to undermine her chances of being the World Class
    >athlete that she is. Please do not judge her!!!

Nikki, if you know her so well, why do you spell her name incorrectly?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X