Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Maybe the cheats are losing the drug war

Originally posted by Mats Nilsson
    I am convinced that if we educate our youngsters about potential side-effects ...
    doesn't this forum have a ban on religion ?

i come here understanding that i will not to be preached to by some 2 bit ayatollah/rabbi/priest/guru/etc

clearly, i'm mistaken...

Comment

Originally posted by Mats Nilsson
      [
      Yes, we do and the point is becoming "somebody" without bending the rules of the game isn't it? Are you blaming pop-culture and laziness for the moral decay of the US? Perhaps you are right...
      Blaming laziness for the moral decay of anywhere? We really don't discuss morals here, now do we? :P Wasn't thinking along those lines, probably works the other way around, any-ho. I just think these "events" are good for teaching people how to make shameless asses of themselves in the pursuit of glory and fame and hence some sense of "self"........at any cost to their dignity. The auditions for Idol are far too painful to watch for half as long as I can tolerate the average commercial.

What a snob I am. :twisted:
      Take good care of yourself.

Comment

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...................

Comment

Working...
        X