Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deleted topics - What were the "banning" bits ?

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deleted topics - What were the "banning" bits ?

with current exponential "yahoo" breeding conditions ( plenty of hydroponics + all of the manure on the pampas, seems to fuel them ), i saw some topics deleted just as the "yee-haaas" were fully getting their brain into top-reverse gear

can someone inform us ( in "diplomatic" terms ) at which point, the following topics got yanked :

- " ashford's potential with ..."

- " thanou - what to do with her"

Re: Deleted topics - What were the "banning" bits

Originally posted by eldrick
    can someone inform us ( in "diplomatic" terms ) at which point, the following topics got yanked :

- " ashford's potential with ..."

- " thanou - what to do with her"
    My guess is that gh is back; they never would have blossomed otherwise. So probably no one thing got them yanked.

Comment

Stalin retouched people out of photos, this site deletes threads........ :roll:

Comment

There were indeed no bits; just an overwhelming preponderance of unacceptable material.

I find it most strange (and repellent) that the self-righteous posters who preach harsh versions of no-tolerance are so often among those who think nothing of repeatedly violating board rules by posting unsubstantiated and/or false drug stuff.

So here's my zero-tolerance for the day: the next violator in this area gets zero tolerance and is gone, without any further warning. Clear enough?

Comment

i hope gh, if you chance upon Sean Wallace-Jones in next few months to suggest he looks at his forum

it's turned into complete bedlam with "yahoos" crawling out from every conceivable rock & the place now is a total joke, with the captain seeming to have gotten into a lifeboat & sailed off...

Comment

Working...
          X