Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7 Russians suspended

I don't think this has been reported yet, but it is reported that 7 russian tracksters (women) have been suspended by the IAAF for failing drug tests and will not be in Beijing. URL below:

http://www.nbcolympics.com/blogs/blog=a ... d=&aff=kob

Hehe not reported??? Just take a peak at the dope talk forum....some have noticed it to say the least :wink:

Comment

I posed the question on the other thread, but still trying to find the answer.
      Will the Russians be allowed to enter alternate athletes (assuming they have the A standard) into the slots previously earned by the now-suspended athletes?

Comment

Originally posted by richxx87
        I posed the question on the other thread, but still trying to find the answer.
        Will the Russians be allowed to enter alternate athletes (assuming they have the A standard) into the slots previously earned by the now-suspended athletes?
        The deadline was today(7/31) so theoretically, yes.
        There are no strings on me

Comment

Somebody is pissed off
          "Who's Kidding Who?"

Comment

Originally posted by IFK_Vaxjo
            Hehe not reported??? Just take a peak at the dope talk forum....some have noticed it to say the least :wink:
            So, Dope Talk got unlocked. :shock: I was wondering why this forum wasn't maxed-out with posts about the Ruskies. Ya really have to pay attention around here.

Edit -- and now, this thread has been moved to D.T. OK, whatever.

Comment

Working...
            X