Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• more trouble in Russia

French media reporting three positive doping tests from Russians...Borchin, Kanaikin, Voevodin. All walkers I think.

French are happy becuase it is less competitors for Diniz

They also had a cyclist test positive. Sanctions may very well be on the way for the Russians.

Comment

So far no swimmers or those who race on their hands...
      Take good care of yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by EPelle
        They also had a cyclist test positive. Sanctions may very well be on the way for the Russians.
        You mean Vladimir Gusev ? He wasn't tested positive, he failed the intern control system of Astana.

Comment

This is getting RIDICULOUS...how long before the whole team is banned ?

Comment

Originally posted by peach
            This is getting RIDICULOUS...how long before the whole team is banned ?
            After a couple of raucous and amatory parties with a bunch of Americans.....PEDS is a sexually transmissible condition...

Comment

On a Polish forum, I've read a rumor about one other major Russian T&F athlete being suspended...
              Było smaszno, a jaszmije smukwijne...

Comment

Proof that nascent Russian-style democracy is more efficient than whatever is operating in the United States.....

Comment

It will not be possible to see a Russian winning in Beijing without wondering.............whether its cycling or boxing or any other sport.

Comment

Steeple confirmed its Kanaykin and Borchin...both suspended

Comment

Originally posted by Powell
                      On a Polish forum, I've read a rumor about one other major Russian T&F athlete being suspended...
                      I think I have a feeling I know who you are talking about
                      http://twitter.com/Trackside2011

Comment

Why the sad face, nevetslim? Are you a fan of the athlete or of russian athletics in general?

Comment

Originally posted by Brettboy
                          Steeple confirmed its Kanaykin and Borchin...both suspended
                          With the other 7 having 'systematic' as a reasonable conclusion, adding three more starts to raise some real questions about the Russian federation. Many of these ten are at the top, as well. Has targeting testing gotten more sophisticated?

Comment

Reuters has confirmed the story (now on front page).

Comment

Borchin had an ephedrine suspension prior to winning the champs in 2006 and will be banned long-term (I would presume) at the young age of 21. Also note that the story cited by gh has the Gusev 'test' referenced wrong (he did not fail a normal PEDs test but an internal control with anomalies).

Comment

Working...
                              X