Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Korchemny Still Coaching

He's had to go "underground" (no training at schools; just in parks) but he still has his faithful says John Crumpacker of the SF Chronicle

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.c ... 5UGLE1.DTL

Korchemny's analogy on the subject

<<..."I will tell you a story,'' he said Wednesday. "Some man in Moscow is urinating in Red Square. The police said you cannot urinate in Red Square, zip up your pants. The man zips up his pants and continues laughing. The police said why are you laughing?

"Because I'm still urinating.'' ....>>

Re: Korchemny Still Coaching

>He's had to go "underground" (no training at schools; just in parks) but he
    >still has his faithful says John Crumpacker of the SF
    >Chronicle

Sure not the first time.

Comment

GOOD for him and his athletes. Time to tell our so-called leaders and governing bodies where they can stick their so-called "war on cheaters". Piss on the USATF, USOC, IOC, WADA, and all the other vermin that occupy so-called "respectable" positions. Nothing but a bunch of Nazi wannabes.

Kurt

Comment

Piss on all athletes who use illegal drugs and piss on the coaches that provide them.

Comment

>GOOD for him and his athletes. Time to tell our so-called leaders and
          >governing bodies where they can stick their so-called "war on cheaters".
          >Piss on the USATF, USOC, IOC, WADA, and all the other vermin that occupy
          >so-called "respectable" positions. Nothing but a bunch of Nazi
          >wannabes.

Kurt"

What the hell are you talking about?

Comment

Kurt, is there any institution you approve of? Your posts indicate to me that your brand of libertarianism reaches far right from Ayn Rand.
            "A beautiful theory killed by an ugly fact."
            by Thomas Henry Huxley

Comment

Working...
            X