Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banned without a positive?

"USADA officials say they would pursue a case when evidence such as documents, statements and
    witnesses can prove use of drugs ``beyond a reasonable doubt.'' That evidence might lie in a
    summarized interview the Internal Revenue Services conducted with Conte."

http://www.aberdeennews.com/mld/aberdee ... 526914.htm

Re: Banned without a positive?

See y'all in court! (As in, it's shaping up to be one long summer)

Comment

I think this will lead to a seriously slippery slope in terms of proof of substance abuse.

I wonder, though, if this rule will be applied retroactively. If someone tests positive for something, will *all* their performances be retroactively stricken?

Comment

I am suprised that the possible banning of track and fields number 1 female star isn't bigger news than this. This potential drama is as big as Bonds.

Comment

I wonder, though, if this rule will be applied
          >retroactively. If someone tests positive for something, will *all* their
          >performances be retroactively stricken?

Ben Johnson tested negative after his 1987 world record. He later testified under oath he'd been cheating at the time. Record was removed.

Moral of the story kids: just say no to drugs.

Comment

>I am suprised that the possible banning of track and fields number 1 female
            >star isn't bigger news than this. This potential drama is as big as Bonds.

It's getting there:

"A Senate committee has obtained secret documents that could help U.S. Olympic officials keep drug cheaters out of the Athens Games."

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/olym ... s-olympics

I like letsrun's take on their front page but then law dudes are such easy targets:-):

www.letsrun.com

Comment

>>I like letsrun's take on their front page but then law dudes are such easy targets:-):<<

Watch it, fella! :-)

Comment

c'mon. letsrun are frauds with their hard line on drugs. for example, don't ever expect to see them criticize their dad's boss's dad appointing known steroid user ahnold the actor to head his presidential council on physical fitness.

>I like letsrun's take on their front
                >page but then law dudes are such easy targets:-):

www.letsrun.com

Comment

>c'mon. letsrun are frauds with their hard line on drugs. for example, don't
                  >ever expect to see them criticize their dad's boss's dad appointing known
                  >steroid user ahnold the actor to head his presidential council on physical
                  >fitness.

If you want to make a point, please don't do it so esoterically. Why don't you share the name of the guy with the rest of the class?

Comment

Working...
                  X