Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• body types of thg users

Has anyone noticed how the body types of all the accused thg users have changed? For example, Christie Gaynes no longer has the muscular physique she had last year. Not only that but she is running much slower than I think she ever has. Marion Jones is looking slimmer without any visible muscles. Not to mention Kelli White and Tim Montgomery. Is the writing or the wall or what! Do you guys really think they will be able to run the times they ran last year, or two years ago?

Re: body types of thg users

Marion is very well defined, I think she just lost bodyfat. Chryste Gaines is still musculuar as crazy. I can´t say anything about Kelli White...cos obviously ´she hasn´t run yet

Comment

Yes , every athlete that is listed in Balco looks physically different. Every single one.

Comment

Marion does not look the same at all. I went to Mt.Sac relays and her body looks totally different. As far as Kelli White she ran at Penn Relays and she has totally slimmed down.

Comment

there is a picture of the four by one picture
          with chryste, inger and marion....chryste looks cut, marion looks cut too...just slimmer...a little less fat and inger looks like she always looks.

Comment

>Not to mention Kelli White and Tim Montgomery

I don't think you should mention Tim Montgomery, since he has not tested positive for anything. Neither, for that matter, has Marion Jones. Sprinters get big and slim down all the time. Maurice Greene has done this too -- there was a noitceable difference in physique between 2001 and later years. You might as well implicate the others too if you're going to make sweeping generalizations and connections.

Comment

Sprinters get big and slim down
              >all the time.

And the Hulk should know!

Comment

>there is a picture of the four by one picture
                with chryste, inger and
                >marion....chryste looks cut, marion looks cut too...just slimmer...a little
                >less fat and inger looks like she always looks.

I agree - if anything, Chryste looks much bigger than ever before and Kelli White was bulkier last year than in previous years. Anyway, these two tested positive for modifanil (and not THG... even though they were on Conte's "list", nothing has been proved as yet), so I don't know why you've named this topic "THG users". If anything, start by looking at Regina Jacobs (whose skinny frame hasn't changed for the past 40 years), Dwain Chambers (who has been getting bulkier ever since 1998, but that's to be expected as he is still a young developing sprinter), and the throwers (who have always been big).

Marion looks the same as ever... if anything she looks slightly more toned, but by no means is she bigger/slimmer than in previous years.

This is quite a pointless topic. You could cherry-pick a handful of any 5-10 random athletes and comment about their physical changes over the years, and what would it prove...? Not much.

Comment

Here's a pic showing Chryste and Marion:

http://www.iaaf.org/MultimediaFiles/Pho ... 0XH400.jpg

I think most will agree that Chryste is probably bulkier than ever (plus her face looks rounder... some say this is a tell-tale sign of untoward things).

Comment

chryste would showup alot of male sprinters with that crap

Comment

All right. Let's knock off the body type speculation. Some have direct ties to the BALCO investigation so some latitude was given. But it appears I've simply give y'all enough rope to hang yourselves.

Comment

Working...
                      X