Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• List of positive drug athletes

Where can I find a list of all world ranking track athletes that have tested positive in their careers? I also like to see a list of athletes that we "know" that received drugs (i.e. Koch) but never tested positive.

Re: List of positive drug athletes

I don't have the list but if you have access to : Athletics 2004 or '03,'02 ect.
    The International Track and Field Annual
    Edited by Peter Matthews , listed are the drug bans for the previous year on page 100 [or so].

For example in the '93 annual, the beautious Katrin Krabbe EG,had a Aug. announcement of a failed test.

As for listed athletes "we know" used but didn't fail tests, there are libel laws. Suffice it to say that S.I. didn't select Fljo for sportsman of the year because her mindblowing times and dominent OGames didn't pass the smell test.

Comment

Re: List of positive drug athletes

Thanks for your response. I was talking about people like Koch & (Kelli White now) where documents have been released that showed she received injections and/or doctors had acknowledged that the athlete had received illegal drugs. Not just suspicions but actual evidence.

Comment

Working...
      X