Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HSI BALCO link

Here is another link to the news story reported in the Kansas City Star.

http://www.kansascity.com/mld/kansascit ... 321.htm?1c

Re: HSI BALCO link

in this situation i never want to be too naive or too suspicious.. i think both are detrimental. since i'm not privy, can i ask that we get some facts straight here: is it known that BALCO is basically just a grey/black market business with steroids being their bread and butter, or is it a legitimate company with a lot of products and staff who is known as being knowedgable and helpful to athletes in a clean way in the past? as far as i've heard, BALCO doesnt *make* steroids as a product, but just procured them for athletes it made nutritional programs for -- is it possible white and the other athletes that will be shown as using THG, merely pushed the issue with them and BALCO, being rather shady, obliged and took their cut?

all i'm asking is: how likely is it that there are many athletes who had legitimate non-dirty partnerships with BALCO?

Comment

so apparently BALCO *is* the designer of THG. my mistake.

Comment

You must be reading a different article than the one cited above, which says absolutely zero about BALCO "designing" any drugs. Conte, by all accounts, is a guy with a limited education who pushes pills. Whoever did this is a brilliant biochemist.

Comment

conte has other people working for him doesnt he?

anyway my comments werent really a direct response to that article, more about balco in general.. i just wondered how much legitimate work they do.

Comment

Working...
          X