Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Doper Coaches & Clubs/Team

USADA lists them as having failed a doping test or being sanctioned for avoiding one. I am not making any judgements about the athletes on the list.

Comment

You labeled them as DOPERs, that is your term. You should go back and rephrase what you wrote or take the heat for having tarred (and feather) people's reputations unnecessarily and without good reason. Another case of 'doping' is Capel's use of marijuana -- now that really is a performance enhancing drug that is (or was reported here to be) on the list to get political funding for the ADAs, particularly the USADA. So, knowing who is coach is etc. would provide misleading information. If you cannot pull out the ones that were using PEDs from the ones that were not, then you have 'research' which is worth less than nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by MJR
        USADA lists them as having failed a doping test or being sanctioned for avoiding one. I am not making any judgements about the athletes on the list.
        Especially given the nature of this forum, your whole introduction is about making a judgement.

Comment

USADA labels them as dopers, as they have committed doping violations. I am using the terminology from usantidpoing.org.

Individual Athlete Test History
          This search includes all in- and out-of-competition tests on U.S. athletes conducted under USADA's Olympic, Paralympic and Pan American movements testing program. This search will also include tests conducted on U.S. athletes training internationally by other testing entities when the request for the test was made by USADA. This search will not yield results conducted on U.S. athletes by other testing entities, if the test was not requested or initiated by USADA, or tests conducted by USADA at the request of other sport organizations, events, international federations or individuals. Because of these exclusions, the total numbers below are less than the numbers reported as USADA's total testing numbers located here. This resource is intended to be used to determine the number of times USADA has organized a test on an individual athlete and is not an accurate representation of USADA's total testing numbers or the total number of anti-doping tests an athlete will undergo by other and all testing and sport organizations. For USADA total testing numbers, please click here. For questions or clarification please contact USADA's communication department at 719-785-2046 or 719-785-2047.

Rule Violation Statistics (are classified using the following terms)

Doping Violations
          Whereabouts Failure-Filing Failure
          Whereabouts Failure-Missed Test

==
          Get over yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuariki
            Originally posted by MJR
            Especially given the nature of this forum, your whole introduction is about making a judgement.

I have simply asked for information. Everyone else here is making assumptions and drawing their own preconceived conclusions based upon their own ignorance of the issue and my reasons for collecting this information. If you have nothing of concrete value within this simple request, please go take you judgements to one of the 10 thousand other discussions on the boards here because your comments are baseless.

Comment

Working...
            X