Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has Lauryn Williams played it too safe??

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bambam
    replied
    Re: Has Lauryn Williams played it too safe??

Originally posted by run4urlyfe
    Originally posted by ChuiTai
    I gather she only contemplated those elements that came in a bottle, can and/or package of some sort.

Which would have left her with what besides food?
    As the cyclists call it - riding "panagua" - bread and water only - its in Tyler Hamilton's book

Leave a comment:

• run4urlyfe
    replied

Originally posted by ChuiTai
    I gather she only contemplated those elements that came in a bottle, can and/or package of some sort.

Which would have left her with what besides food?

Leave a comment:

• ChuiTai
    replied

Leave a comment:

• run4urlyfe
    started a topic Has Lauryn Williams played it too safe??

Has Lauryn Williams played it too safe??

She says she doesn't take any kind of supplement whatsoever. No special vitamins, energy boosters, fish oils etc. She doesn't even take the legal allowable kinds in fair that they may be tainted. She says she see thinks very black and white with no shade of grey in between. I believe this may have def cost her as she was operating on pure talent alone which not too many people are. I personally use creatine.zma,whey protein, high potency multivitamin(super b complex),fish oil and couldnt imagine my workouts without them. I cant imagine going up against the best of the world and not even trying to get a boost to at least have a shot against some of these chemical cyborgs. I admire her integrity but playing Mother Theresa sure hasnt helped her.
Working...
X