Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: At Last!!!! A Voice of Reason

Sorry Mr. Hall. Will not be done again. Mel...stop trippin' man. Go ahead with your bad self. I'm scared of you...

Yo! Legalizing steriods, as we common sense people know, is a wack proposal and truly stupid. We need to be examples to the young bucks and ill advised because it is our responsibility whether you want to acknowledge it or not! Say no to artificial and respect America's track and field rules. Plain and simple.

If you can't run without juicing up, then go into politics where corruption is easily accepted.

Comment

>Sorry Mr. Hall. Will not be done again. Mel...stop trippin' man.

Now I wonder what I missed?

If you can't run without
      >juicing up, then go into politics where corruption is easily accepted.

Oh oh...another guideline.

Comment

Re: WHAT??? @ Re: At Last!!!! A Voice of Reason

<<Asterix thinks I'm too dumb to spell or execute myself correctly on the T&F chat box. So, I might fail according to Asterix. >>

I never said you were too dumb or would fail. I said that is the only impression you were giving on the board at the time. That's the thing with the internet and message boards, all I have to base my opinion of you are your writings. Write like an idiot and that is what people are going to think.

<<I wonder? Could you ever get a top secret with a poly under your belt with the grammer that one uses slang a lot?>>

I happen to know it is possible to get NATO secret clearance using proper english. Can't speak for whether it is possible using less comprehensible communications.

Comment

Re: WHAT??? @ Re: At Last!!!! A Voice of Reason

I had a Top Secret clearance for 20 years, and I spel reel gud.

Comment

">Sorry Mr. Hall. Will not be done again. Mel...stop trippin' man.

Now I wonder what I missed?"

Basically said what Ben has said, this is not an appropriate place for discussion of such issues.

Comment

Working...
            X