X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mel
    replied
    Re: At Last!!!! A Voice of Reason

">Sorry Mr. Hall. Will not be done again. Mel...stop trippin' man.

Now I wonder what I missed?"

Basically said what Ben has said, this is not an appropriate place for discussion of such issues.

Leave a comment:

• tafnut
    replied
    Re: WHAT??? @ Re: At Last!!!! A Voice of Reason

I had a Top Secret clearance for 20 years, and I spel reel gud.

Leave a comment:

• Asterix
    replied

<<Asterix thinks I'm too dumb to spell or execute myself correctly on the T&F chat box. So, I might fail according to Asterix. >>

I never said you were too dumb or would fail. I said that is the only impression you were giving on the board at the time. That's the thing with the internet and message boards, all I have to base my opinion of you are your writings. Write like an idiot and that is what people are going to think.

<<I wonder? Could you ever get a top secret with a poly under your belt with the grammer that one uses slang a lot?>>

I happen to know it is possible to get NATO secret clearance using proper english. Can't speak for whether it is possible using less comprehensible communications.

Leave a comment:

• MJD
    replied

>Sorry Mr. Hall. Will not be done again. Mel...stop trippin' man.

Now I wonder what I missed?

If you can't run without
    >juicing up, then go into politics where corruption is easily accepted.

Oh oh...another guideline.

Leave a comment:

• IfGodB4Me
    replied

Sorry Mr. Hall. Will not be done again. Mel...stop trippin' man. Go ahead with your bad self. I'm scared of you...

Yo! Legalizing steriods, as we common sense people know, is a wack proposal and truly stupid. We need to be examples to the young bucks and ill advised because it is our responsibility whether you want to acknowledge it or not! Say no to artificial and respect America's track and field rules. Plain and simple.

If you can't run without juicing up, then go into politics where corruption is easily accepted.

Leave a comment:

• bhall
    replied

I pulled the last message from IfGodB4Me. Enough with the religious banter. This is not the place.

Ben Hall
    T&FN Internet Editor

Leave a comment:

• MJD
    replied

Actually, I thought his last post was funny pego and I'm not saying that in any mean sort of way ifgodb4me.

Leave a comment:

• Pego
    replied

IfGodB4Me, as long as you post T&F (sport) related issues and stop condescending proselytizing as well as keep your "fire for Christ" in your private domain, nobody, absolutely nobody, is going to pick on your grammar (or as you say grammer), or question your intelligence. We are not idiots, we all have a worldview. I am not imposing mine on you and don't like it, when you impose yours on me. It is that simple.

Leave a comment:

• tafnut
    replied

"Not a religious believer. Just a Christian athlete who's on fire for Christ. That's all."

Um . . . uh . . . huh?!

Leave a comment:

• IfGodB4Me
    replied

Sorry marknhj,

Not a religious believer. Just a Christian athlete who's on fire for Christ. That's all.

One..

Leave a comment:

• IfGodB4Me
    replied

MJD...you've got madd skills brah...madd ones. And to think that I am a network engineer with a couple of programming skills! Guess Asterix was right that I need to go back to school eh? For computers possibly but not english. Asterix thinks I'm too dumb to spell or execute myself correctly on the T&F chat box. So, I might fail according to Asterix.

Main man Asterix,

Come now, lets let this stupidity between us come to and end. You are quite clever with your condescending answers and choices of words, but I as well as my peers know that I'm quite intelligent. Heck, I should hope that I am working in Quantico for the Marines NMCI (Navy Marine Corps Intranet) which is highly top secret.

I wonder? Could you ever get a top secret with a poly under your belt with the grammer that one uses slang a lot? Hmmmmmmm? I wonder?

Anyway, God bless you MJD and Asterix. Forgive me for the ego trip with the cursing and name calling. The experience got the best of me. This was quite enjoyable.

One....

Leave a comment:

• tafnut
    replied

with your mad detective skills, I ain't crossing you.

Leave a comment:

• MJD
    replied

>It's not Barny,

Barney claims to be a 31 minute 10km guy(on no training)-this guy strikes me as a sprinter. This writing style look familiar?

"Posted On: April 26, 2004 07:37:33 AM

Name: Michael Patterson
    Email: [email protected]
    How: One of my best friends, Mike Hooke in the group
    Comments: Yo, what up Slipdisk! Just want to give a madd shout out to all of you, especially Mike Hooke. May God bless you all continually and much success in 2004 and many more years to come. One and out of many..."

http://www.pollit.com/guestbook/entries ... wResponses

Leave a comment:

• marknhj
    replied

It's not Barny, click on the email address and you can see his name. When he posted some religous diatribe a month ago I emailed him and politely suggested this wasn't the place to do that sort of thing plus is against the board rules. He emailed me back some religous babble and then kindly forgave me for my sins (him or god, can't remember which)

Leave a comment:

• Asterix
    replied

>Asterix: You're in my Hall of Fame!

I'm of the belief that Halls of Fame are reserved for those retired. As I'm still competing in both the racing and message board sense, I'll hold off on my induction. Thanks for the thought though.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X