Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regina Jacobs' new career

A TC posting(almost referred to her just by her first name-I guess that is just universally accepted for Ben):

"With her first career derailed by a positive doping result, Regina Jacobs has turned from running to real estate."

http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f ... 75N891.DTL

Re: Regina Jacobs' new career

Good luck to RJ. I just wish she took up the new career in her late 30's, before she cheated more worthy girls, out of national championships .

Comment

>Good luck to RJ. I just wish she took up the new career in her late 30's,
      >s, before she cheated more worthy girls, out of national championships .

This quote was highlighted on TC:

"Cobo said he was impressed with Jacobs' response when he explained the company's four principles to her -- "commitment, accountability, personal responsibility and vision.''"

Comment

>>"Cobo said he was impressed with Jacobs' response when he explained the company's four principles to her -- "commitment, accountability, personal responsibility and vision.''"<<

Her response: "Don't worry, I won't let any of those things stand in my way."

Comment

Rj is a leader and great American. She never used anything that was on a banned list. She is being singled out because of race.

Comment

>>She is being singled out because of race.<<

I agree. Every single person who is accused of a THG doping violation is all or part white, so far as I can tell. It's those damn anti-white racists. No wonder Toth got nailed, he's as pale as a snowflake.

Comment

I didn't realize Dwain Chambers was white.

Comment

"Rj is a leader and great American. She never used anything that was on a banned list. She is being singled out because of race."

doping avocate

Get real, you knucklehead. I suppose Kevin Toth was singled out too. It would be like saying people who spell advocate "avocate" must be of a particular race.

Comment

>>I didn't realize Dwain Chambers was white.<<

Part white, dearie.

Comment

No Kevin toth is a thrower , this explains it all . Very Stupid , thats why he got caught. You expect more from the distance community. I believe Jacobs was framed , like Ben Johnson. Taking advantage of a minority.

Comment

>No Kevin toth is a thrower , this explains it all . Very Stupid , thats why he
                      >got caught. You expect more from the distance community. I believe Jacobs was
                      >framed , like Ben Johnson. Taking advantage of a minority.

Zhanna Block is obviously involved with all this too (her name has cropped up a number of times)... don't tell me - her parents are Jamaican or something...??

Comment

Zhanna
                        >Block is obviously involved with all this too (her name has cropped up a number
                        >of times)... don't tell me - her parents are Jamaican or something...??

She's Jewish
                        Było smaszno, a jaszmije smukwijne...

Comment

<<You expect more from the distance community. I believe Jacobs was framed , like Ben Johnson. Taking advantage of a minority.>>

Ben Johnson was a distance runner? Were Bauman and Slaney also framed minorities? I believe you were dropped on your head as a baby, but saying so on a message board doesn't make it true.

Comment

I'm pretty sure that Doping Advocate is what is commonly referred to on other message boards as "a troll," and all of you have fallen for it.

Comment

>I'm pretty sure that Doping Advocate is what is commonly referred to on other
                              >message boards as "a troll," and all of you have fallen for it.

Someone who goes through the trouble of registering as "no name" with "no name" as the e-mail address MUST be credible.

Comment

Working...
                              X