Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: To talk,in public?

>I must just be the most gullible person in the world, because I REALLY don't
    >think she would have just made that big fuss unless she really were innocent.
    >If she comes up dirty now, she would have to hide in a cave for the next 50
    >years to keep from public ridicule. I still with her.

taf im not sure its that complicated. she probably knows or thinks she knows there are no blood or urine samples to re-test now using new THG testing techniques. she can just say none of the documents are necessarily about her and can just say they were fabricated.. they probably have no correspondence from her or checks that she actually signed. there's not much they can provide that she can't just say it was manufactured. i think she feels this is enough to get her off in the long run, but i guess she underestimated how far (or low, depending on your view) the USADA was prepared to go.

whatever conte says now she can just say is him trying to provide some big fish names to avoid jail time and be thanked by senators for his part in helping -- and can say anything Hunter says is just 'shunned ex-husband' B.S. and anything trevor graham says is just 'shunned coach' B.S. -- believe me she will have an answer for everything. Unless they find testable samples that she doesnt know exist.

Comment

Basically just claimingi the ultimate conspiracy theory !!!!

Comment

whatever conte says now she can
        >just say is him trying to provide some big fish names to avoid jail time and be
        >thanked by senators for his part in helping -- and can say anything Hunter says
        >is just 'shunned ex-husband' B.S. and anything trevor graham says is just
        >'shunned coach' B.S. -- believe me she will have an answer for everything.

Each individual item in isolation might be easy to slap down but a preponderance of items is whole other matter.

Comment

>I must just be the most gullible person in the world, because I REALLY don't
          >think she would have just made that big fuss unless she really were innocent.
          >If she comes up dirty now, she would have to hide in a cave for the next 50
          >years to keep from public ridicule. I still with her.

tafnut is the only one making sense here. he know that it doesn't matter : nike uses child labour in the far east to make money , Enron with the accounting , and track athletes that use drugs. This is the American way , to lie,cheat , kill , steal , what ever it takes to get to the top. Good for you tafnut.

Comment

thanks, but no thanks for that endorsement - I don't agree with your statements, so you don't need to agree with mine.

Comment

>thanks, but no thanks for that endorsement - I don't agree with your
              >statements, so you don't need to agree with mine.

tafnut, I was just about to post that you should be reevaluating your position. I think this guy is just another troll anyway.

Comment

da probably just gets kicked off of every legitimate board he/she ever posts on, so it's no surprise that we hear the same hate-filled mantra here.

After several years on the web, I'm pretty immune to that level of garbage. My mind just reads a 0.1, and tune-out ensues...

Comment

Don't get your little hairball brain in a knot . Just because someone doesn't agree with you , it makes them a troll? Your years surfing the web are more a reflection of your lonelyness and the inability to make meaningful human interaction.

Comment

"Just because someone doesn't agree with you , it makes them a troll?"

No, they make a troll of themselves.

Comment

Yes, it is a troll. It will be trolling me in 5, 4, 3, 2, ....

Comment

I'll say this for Marion; she is either filled with the rightous indignation of the truely innocent or the ballsiest liar on the face of the Earth. At this point, there really isn't anything in between.

Comment

>Don't get your little hairball brain in a knot . Just because someone doesn't
                          >agree with you , it makes them a troll?

A troll is the most charitable explanation. Believe me.

Comment

<<This is the American way , to lie,cheat , kill , steal , what ever it takes to get to the top.>>

If that is the "American way", then shouldn't they be collecting royalties from all the other nations, individuals and other entities who use the same methodologies, many with far greater success and efficiency?

Comment

America does this, forcing "Free Trade" agreement down weaker countries throats. Collecting royalties? .... No , if America has a beef , it just uses its military and kills anything in its way.

Comment

how is it that da is still here?

Comment

Working...
                                X