Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: USADA responds to Marion Jones

>uhm. can you re-state this please? i can't understand it at all.

Its just another way of calling all black people cheaters. More ramant racism on this board!

Comment

>
      >uhm. can you re-state this please? i can't understand it at all.

Its just
      >another way of calling all black people cheaters. More ramant racism on this
      >board!

That you Coach?

Comment

da(sic) - time is running out on your tirades - find a new site to hate on, please.

Comment

"how big a load is it and how far will it fly?"

Asterix should give us the lowdown, speed of rotation of blades, size, mass, and shape of blades, material blades are made from (plastic or iron?), how much merde, horse or person? Velocity of merde upon hitting fan? OK now THAT'S one equation I would leave alone

Comment

This thread now about 25% lighter by the cutting of objectionable material. Unfotuatenly, that probably means that the continuity isn't quite right.

Comment

That's OK Garry, doing the right thing always carries a great deal of weight with me.

Unless, of course, I am the one being censored...

;^))

Comment

Oh, and mel - thank you for your kind words about my post, even though it's been deleted.

I know that your heart is in the right place, and I pray to God mine is too.

Comment

Thank you for removing the savage ycn attacks towards Marion Jones.

Comment

Anti-US Pound?

"She has been surrounded either by known drug users in the case of C.J. or suspected and, in fact, even accused in the case of Tim, and she was seeking out the advice and coaching of Charlie Francis," Pound said. "There's an awful lot of history there. You've got to be very careful leaping to guilt by association, but there's an awful lot of smoke there"
                    http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/ar ... Jun15.html

Comment

Re: Anti-US Pound?

Here is how Jones responded when asked a similar question in Ostrava last week:

Q: So, having said that, do you think you've made any mistakes with the company you keep?

MJ: Yes, I think that I have admitted in the past that I've made decisions that I've quickly corrected. Once I found out what my ex-husband did, or was alleged to have done, I parted ways. Once I really realized the amount of negative energy, the stuff that Mr. Francis had done in the past --even though I've already said that I wouldn't change having gone to him-- I parted ways with him. When I found out some things about [former coach] Mr. Trevor Graham, I parted ways with him. And so, yes, my decision-making in the past about certain people was a little suspect, and I was young and made decisions that I've since corrected. But I'm at a point in my career where I don't put a lot of substance into what people on the outside --who really don't know me-- say, or what they think. If that was the case, I'd live a very frustrating life. But really, what people on the outside think, judgments that they come about by reading whatever they read in the press, doesn't make much difference to me. If it did, if every single time something negative was said about me, I'd run in a cave and hide. But I don't really put much substance into what the outside people think. And the people who have seen my career flourish over the years, who have seen me get progressively better and better, know that from the time that I was seven --when I started -- to now, that my times have been extremely progressive and nothing out of the ordinary.

Comment

Once I found out what my
                        >ex-husband did, or was alleged to have done, I parted ways. Once I really
                        >realized the amount of negative energy, the stuff that Mr. Francis had done in
                        >the past

Love may be blind but she comes across as too articulate to get away with saying "I never heard of Francis and what he did because I was too young." That, of course, is nonsense.

Comment

<<"how big a load is it and how far will it fly?"

Asterix should give us the lowdown, speed of rotation of blades, size, mass, and shape of blades, material blades are made from (plastic or iron?), how much merde, horse or person? Velocity of merde upon hitting fan?>>

Well, there are still a few unknown from the variables that will affect the final equation.

The longer it takes before the merde makes contact with the blades (actual doping charge or notification thereof), the faster those blades will be spinning.

Size, mass, shape and material of the blades is also to be determined. Will it be USADA blades or will they not be able to complete their process in time for the Olympics and the IAAF blades will be substituted (as I believe some official suit stated)?

I think it is fairly safe to say though that using iron blades in any kind of fan would just be stupid due to their extreme weight (that might be what was used in the shamateurism days of the blazer brigade). Many other materials are as strong or stronger with only a fraction of the weight (and keep in mind the ever increasing speed of those spinning blades).

Similarly, as time passes and the pile at the bottom of the outhouse increases in size, so too does the quantity of merde that will be eventually hitting the fan.

And although horse merde is much more palatable due to their simple vegetarian diet, I'd really be wondering what was being input to Marion's body should that be the type of output. Human merde, far smellier and toxic, will more likely be the substance being sent towards the fan.

Comment

Love may be blind but she comes
                            >across as too articulate to get away with saying "I never heard of Francis and
                            >what he did because I was too young." That, of course, is nonsense.

I'm tempted to agree of course, but I guess it's POSSIBLE that she heard he was great, without the Ben Johnson attachment (since that doesn't fully describe him... he wasnt 'ben johnson's dirty doctor', he was/is a well known speed coach who has written a very popular and famous coaching manual that has nothing to do with steroids) -- then im sure people warned her, that's the guy that coached Ben Johnson, etc.. - and she made a decision it would be worth it to test the waters to get his expertise. She may have not known inparticular that Francis *gave* the steroids to Johnson and other athletes, just that he was the coach.

just a possibility.

Comment

Love may be blind but she comes
                              >across as too articulate to get away with saying "I never heard of Francis and
                              >what he did because I was too young." That, of course, is nonsense.

For us to believe you have "mind reading" abilities is as best nonsense. It is closer to pure hate. You have no way of knowing what Marion has knowledge of . Your point by point responses detailing why you are never wrong won't wash here. You are wrong , I am not. You don't know what Marion is thinking.

Comment

A lot of things are possible. Bats might fly out of my ass.

Marion Jones lied when she denied that she was working with Charlie Francis, then finally admitted it when confronted with the evidence. Does that sound like like someone who didn't know Charlie Francis' background?

Comment

Working...
                                X