Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Squackee's first week at school

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Squackee's first week at school

    I went looking for squack's website and couldn't find it, but for whatever reason clicked on "find all of squackee's posts and everything else he ever did" and for whatever reason went back to his thread #2, posted on his message board day number two. It sounded familiar, in a bad sort of way, and sure enough, it was a bit contentious but I had to smile since he took a bit of shit on the thread from more than a couple of regulars and Papa Garry (AKA "Nazi Moderator"--his words) did his job and chastised everyone and squack hung in there and is still here and tafnut probably needs to create a TAFNIE for "Biggest Teddy Bear on the Message Board" and here's the thread if anyone likes to remember where they/we/the world have been:

    http://www.trackandfieldnews.com/discus ... highlight=

  • #2
    Yo doc, are you trying to embaress me? I really dont have any pride or ego. I know who i am and i is a clown but that's just what every circus needs, dotcha think? I am in all your depts for putting up with my silliness. Thank you!
    phsstt!

    Comment


    • #3
      i have no idea who that guy was, but it wasn't our squaxter !

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Squackee's first week at school

        Originally posted by DrJay
        I went looking for squack's website and couldn't find it
        Poke around. There is a reason it isn't there. LO is a dick.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by eldrick
          i have no idea who that guy was, but it wasn't our squaxter !
          The Squackman was an acquired taste, but now I'm addicted - gots to have my squack black in the morning!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by tafnut
            The Squackman was an acquired taste, but now I'm addicted - gots to have my squack black in the morning!
            he does one thing for me that few if any posters do & for which, i am eternally grateful :

            he cheers me up !

            Comment


            • #7
              Over the holidays I got an email from a reasonably significant client who is kind of new to the computer world. It was a tax question and the email was all in caps. Knowing how some of the nazis around here feel about that sort of thing, I pondered how I should handle it. Should I tell her, chastise her, what should I do? I emailed my response:

































              I'LL GET BACK TO YOU SHORTLY WITH AN ANSWER AND HAVE A GOOD HOLIDAY!

              Comment


              • #8
                Bad boy that I am, I usually reply,

                "EH? WHAT'S THAT? I CAN BARELY HEAR YOU. TYPE LOUDER!!"

                Comment


                • #9
                  My favorite book is by James Agee and Walker Evans: "Let Us Now Praise Famous Squackmen."

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Squackee's first week at school

                    Originally posted by MJD
                    LO is a dick.
                    Hey, every village needs an idiot!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Squackee provides a great balance to these boards. Serious and passionate about track, but goofy and fun. He is an attractive addition to the boards (you know what I mean :x ). Keep doing what you do, Squack! Should have gotten a Tafnie for "Most Improved Poster" after his first year.

                      SQUACKEE, I TINK YOUOR PRITTY COOL AND YOU LIK DISANCE RUNING AN SO DO II HAV A GOD DAY!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by bekeselassie
                        Squackee provides a great balance to these boards. Serious and passionate about track, but goofy and fun. He is an attractive addition to the boards (you know what I mean :x ). Keep doing what you do, Squack! Should have gotten a Tafnie for "Most Improved Poster" after his first year.

                        SQUACKEE, I TINK YOUOR PRITTY COOL AND YOU LIK DISANCE RUNING AN SO DO II HAV A GOD DAY!
                        WOW! thanx Bek! I think i love you. 8) You know what i mean? :P
                        phsstt!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by SQUACKEE
                          WOW! thanx Bek! I think i love you. 8) You know what i mean? :P


                          :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
                          :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
                          :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:


                          :?

                          ops:









                          :shock: :shock: :shock:

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by bekeselassie
                            Originally posted by SQUACKEE
                            WOW! thanx Bek! I think i love you. 8) You know what i mean? :P


                            :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
                            :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
                            :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:


                            :?

                            ops:

                            Like a brother :arrow: :wink:









                            :shock: :shock: :shock:
                            phsstt!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Ive got you down to 3 shock faces. Can i get 2. Do i hear 2. Give me 2 shock faces.
                              phsstt!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X