Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SQUACKEE
    I believe a Bek and a Squack could take over the world and that frightens some people. :arrow: :twisted:
    shoudn't frighten anyone

i believe the world woud be a far better place if that happened

Comment

Originally posted by eldrick
      I believe a Bek and a Squack could take over the world and that frightens some people. :arrow: :twisted:
      shoudn't frighten anyone

You good with numbers, i make you treasurer. Can i trust you with 500 trillion dollars?
      phsstt!

Comment

Originally posted by eldrick
        shoudn't frighten anyone

You good with numbers, i make you treasurer. Can i trust you with 500 trillion dollars?
        nah

but let me think...

you will be caliph/emperor/sultan , bex can be sultana ( ops: maybe not, how about prince charming, heir apparent ? )

- taf can be grand vizier

- mojo the dowager empress ( to whom even you, the emir, must prostrate himself in front of ! ... )

- jonno can be head of intelligence

- pelle can be global head of "whale watch"

- gh is the mysterious "man in black" ( doing whatever "men in black" do ! ) performing his best conrad veidt impression & frightening the bejesus out of everyone, by just raising an eyebrow 0.1 of a cm ( but even he woudn't mess with the dowager empress ! )

- me ?

i'll just be master of a little golf club in scotland

any other suggestions ?

Comment

Maybe I could just be Emperor Squack's official spokesman. Then at least I could get all his posts to STICK. Does a day go by when you don't get zapped, Emperor?

Comment

Originally posted by bekeselassie
            Maybe I could just be Emperor Squack's official spokesman. Then at least I could get all his posts to STICK. Does a day go by when you don't get zapped, Emperor?
            As you know my friend there is only one Emperor and he is going to introduce the world to a 2:03 marathon very soon!
            phsstt!

Comment

Working...
            X