Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US Army trivia...

When was the last time we saw an athlete from the US Army get a medal at the Olympics. I have my idea about a pocket sprinter...

2016 - Paul Chelimo (5000)

Comment

Originally posted by gm View Post
      2016 - Paul Chelimo (5000)
      gm 👉🏻 🥇

Comment

I remember a photo showing Mel Pender with a US Army shirt, during the Us Trials 1968... Powerful champion with an uncomparable start.

Comment

Seeing as you did not specify what sport:

Amber English became the first U.S. service member to clinch a gold medal at the Tokyo Olympics, hitting 56 of 60 shots to win first place in women's shotgun skeet on Monday. English is among 19 members of the Armed Forces competing at the Summer Games.

https://www.army.mil/article/248825/...s_armed_forces

Comment

Originally posted by JMysterio View Post
            Seeing as you did not specify what sport:

Amber English became the first U.S. service member to clinch a gold medal at the Tokyo Olympics, hitting 56 of 60 shots to win first place in women's shotgun skeet on Monday. English is among 19 members of the Armed Forces competing at the Summer Games.

https://www.army.mil/article/248825/...s_armed_forces
            Sure, I should have specified Track and field athlete. Thank you for sharing this interesting article.

Comment

Originally posted by 79 View Post

Sure, I should have specified Track and field athlete. Thank you for sharing this interesting article.
              Yes I suspected this was something of a trick question because Sam Kendricks would probably be everyone's first choice but he won his medal a few days before Chelimo in 2016. So I decided to stir the pot.

Comment

Working...
              X