Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DET59 View Post

Hurdles were involved... I ran the same race (about two hurdles back) when Heisman trophy winner Charles White set the prep 300 hurdle record in the 70's .. of course it was new event and every week someone set the record : ) I recall he wasn't too bad at the 120 hurdles as well.
    LA City finals, right? (No one ran fast the next week at state - the track was a joke and the winds were awful.)

I was going to add the non-especially-popular Kelli White. And former Fresno St coach Red Estes. (Wasn't there a pretty good 400 hurdle guy in the 80s named Redd?) UCLA hurdler Turquoise Thompson.

Comment

Originally posted by cigar95 View Post

LA City finals, right? (No one ran fast the next week at state - the track was a joke and the winds were awful.)

I was going to add the non-especially-popular Kelli White. And former Fresno St coach Red Estes. (Wasn't there a pretty good 400 hurdle guy in the 80s named Redd?) UCLA hurdler Turquoise Thompson.
      I think it might have been 2 weeks earlier at Birmingham, then he broke it again at City CIF but not at State meet, was one of those records that was hard to keep track of week to week (I think triple jump also came about that time).. I just knew I was way way back there : )

Comment

Ralph Rose... (rose means pink in French language)

Comment

Originally posted by cigar95 View Post

Golden Coachman

Comment

Michael Cherry, sort of a colour.

Comment

Working...
            X