• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Houston Mctear

and, and... ????!!!

Comment

If you guys hear anything about or could locate houston would you let me know. I use to run track with this guy and his brother in high school.I have been looking for him for nearly twenty years.It would be nice to talk with him again and think back.

Comment

Thanks to Malmo for pointing out--albeit in a very oblique way--that tales of McTear being en route to a WR are every bit as big an urban myth as me and gerbils. Now hamsters on the other hand....

Comment

Thanks to Malmo for pointing out--albeit in a very oblique way--that tales of McTear being en route to a WR are every bit as big an urban myth as me and gerbils. Now hamsters on the other hand....

If you or anyone can dig up the finals of the mens 100 meter dash in the 1976 Olympic Trials. Then yu'll see how obvious it was that McTear was on his way to a 100 WR.

Comment

HE IS INB SWEDAN,,, CALL JOHN CAPRIOTTI @NIKE 503-671-6453 HE WILL PUT U IN TOUCH WITH HOUSTON MCTEAR.

8.8 8.9 WIND AIDED-HAND TIMED TRULY ONE OF OUR GREAT TALENTS........

JUST LIKE WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO KENNY LOWERY STILL HOLDS 500M INDOOM MARK

Comment

That is strange, because I was just wondering
              what his 500m indoor WR is.
              I remember he was said to be really unbeatable
              through the mid-eighties at indoors 500m or 600y.
              And reading his stats at the end of every
              indoor seasons, I was always sure he would be
              among the top World quarter milers...
              Like Antonio Mc KAY, very brilliant on Winter but
              seemingly under his real potential during Summer
              seasons.
              Anyway, Ken LOWERY is an indoor legend.

Comment

Martin McGrady was the all-time 'what happened to him outdoors?' story.

Comment

Thanks (mjm) for the info. I am hoping that I am finally on the right track in catching up with an old friend. When I left high school I got into engineering and left track behind ,but never forgot my track rival friend Houston. Thanks again

Comment

Working...
                  X