Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rankings

Several years I posted m world top ten ranked in each event- men and women. I did receive some favorable comments.
    I have been researching again and am expanding that to the best of the rest,with the rankings.
    In orderto be on any event list, of course I have a new top ten rankings,the athlete must have had the best performance of year, not counting ties, have held a world record, be the best ranked performer in his event, byTrack and Field News, or won the Olympic or World Champions, or be ranked highly, in each of the above over a period of years.
    If the ahtlete meets the above, the lists will also show if they placed in the Olympics and World Championships or note 1-3 best performers of the year, or placed in the top ten thruout their careers.
    If they meet all ofthe above, then it willshow them as winners of the folliowing events, Grand Prix, World Cup, World Cross Country Championships, World Walking Championship, Wolrd Indoor Championships, World Indoor rrecord holder, Europen, Commonwealth, Pan Am Games, European Cup, US Olympic Trials, US National Champions, NCAA, Boycott games and FSYI games(women).
    Iiis taking sometime and maybe by the end of the year, I may have it all together and hopefully get it published oron a E-mail basis.
    I like to get some thought about my project with any comments,or anything I could ad.
    So far it has been a blast.

Larry Bennett

Stat nut wrote:
    "Several years I posted my world top ten ranked in each event- men and women. I did receive some favorable comments. ... I like to get some thought about my project with any comments..."
    ------------
    The IAAF has for years ranked the top 50 in each event:

http://www.iaaf.org/worldrankings/index.html

The IAAF methodology and work product may be of interest to you.

Comment

Working...
    X