Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1956 DECATHLON

IN RE: AND CONTINUATION TO THE '56 DECA TEAM..DOES THE NAME BILL BLACK COME TO MIND?

Re: 1956 DECATHLON

I believe that was a group that backed Elvis Presley at least some of the time.

Comment

>IN RE: AND CONTINUATION TO THE '56 DECA TEAM..DOES THE NAME BILL BLACK COME TO
      >MIND?

No, the name Bill Black does not come to mind. Should it? Explain.

Comment

AT A DINNER PARTY THIS PAST WEEKEND I MET BILL BLACK WHO SAID HE HAD MADE THE 56 TEAM IN THE DECATHLON..I KNEW THE FIRST TWO AND NOW BOB RICHARDS..HE SORT OF KNEW SOME OF THE OTHER 'BIG' NAMES IN THE GAMES-NOT BOBBY MORROW THOUGH-I JUST WANTED TO KNOW WHAT THE SCOOOP WAS..THANKS FOR THE INFO..IRA

Comment

OK, thanks for clearing that up. The only thing I can tell you abut Bill Black is he's an incredible liar. I met an old man (American) a couple years ago in Innsbruck who claimed he made it to the Olympics in soccer at age 15 AND gymnastics. I guess these liars don't know how easy it is to reasearch these facts on the internet.

Comment

One note on '56 Decathlon - if it had been scored with '85IAAF, with the auto times, Campbell would have had a WR (7618 to Johnson's 7608 in 1955). According to my stats

Comment

Working...
            X