Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NJ High School 1973-77

Any one know what happened to a Shot-Putter..Vaughn Skidmore..I believe Shore Regional 1976 65' plus

Comment

Deae Keith: What is your birthdate and height and weight when you competed? I was formerly the historian of USATF (since retired) but still keep a database of T&F athletes. Thanks. - Hal Bateman

Comment

If any of you are from the Camden area, do you recall what college Philadelphia Central H.S. sprinter William Reid went to? He made national news in HS, but I never read of him as a collegian.

Comment

Delbarton School, class of '73. Middle/Distances. Tossed off team my senior year due to girlfriend-related issues.

Comment

>If any of you are from the Camden area, do you recall what college Philadelphia
            >Central H.S. sprinter William Reid went to? He made national news in HS, but I
            >never read of him as a collegian.

Not from the Camden area, but from the Philly area. Will that do? Reid went briefly to Morehouse. Odd, because it was tougher academically than the DI places he was considering and where he would have been a Prop.48.

Comment

Hey Gary.....I heard a long time ago that Skidmore went to college ( Indiana, Illinios, who knows) and hurt his hand in a basketball game and didn't throw too much after that. A much better source would be Ed Grant....go to www.njsiaa.org and scrool down to Ed Scullion's site for track.....you can find Ed Grant's address there.

Comment

Phil
                get in touch with me at [email protected].

Thanks,
                gary

Comment

Working...
                X