X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackman
    replied
    Re: Message Board Registration

I was getting tired of that silliness too.
    It is time for serious discussions.
    With your apache server use a code that will filter out all messages that have the words Alan Webb in them. This topic brings out the worst in people.

Leave a comment:

• Pego
    replied

Yes, I looked, it's there and I am a blind bat. Sorry, Ben.

Leave a comment:

• tandfman
    replied

>A small step that at least hopefully will filter out the chain letter type junk.<

And maybe some of the rest of the silliness we've had to put up with lately.

Leave a comment:

• hjsteve1.97
    replied

take a look... it's there too, and I echo your bravo. A small step that at least hopefully will filter out the chain letter type junk.

Leave a comment:

• Pego
    replied

Bravo. You should post this on the "Current Events" as well.

Leave a comment:

• bhall
    started a topic Message Board Registration

Message Board Registration

For a trial period we have decided to require registration for posting to the message boards.

Also, please note that with the start of a new indoor season and the large number of new "faces" coming to the boards I'll be moderating them more closely than in the recent past. Please take the time to familiarize yourself with our guidelines and the more general ideas of message board courtesy.

Our desire is to make these spaces the best places on the Internet to discuss our great sport. Hopefully, these changes will aid in improve your experience here.

Ben Hall
    T&FN Internet Editor
Working...
X