Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MY FIRST POST DISAPPEARED?

I made my first post recently requesting info on why no penalties against the East Germans for steriod use and it disappeared. Did I do something wrong or break a rule? Thanks...

You raised drug accusations without acceptable public evidence, which isn't acceptable. There's no rule more strictly enforced on this Board than that. "I heard" or "they say" or "everybody knows" doesn't work.

We all know that the DDR had some kind of "organized doping program" in program, but that's as far as it goes. At the same time, the U.S. (and all other countries) had a "disorganized doping program"; we don't single out individual athletes from any nation, or suggest that all were dirty.

Comment

(His second one could disappear as well if bhall has his caps-lock remover working).

Comment

Originally posted by EPelle
        (His second one could disappear as well if bhall has his caps-lock remover working).
        LOL oops
        There are no strings on me

Comment

btango, they are very strict here - trust me, I've been banned before. Sometimes even if you have evidence, they will delete you.

Comment

Thanks for the info! I understand and appreciate the rule. I thought the East German issue was public evidence since I learned about it from a national network television news show that interviewed the athletes and displayed documents.

Do not use all caps on the topic line?

Comment

Parkerrclay:

From your continued intransigence, you evidently haven't "picked up" a damn thing...

Although I see your previous post has just been (rightly) deleted.

You seem to be one of those people who likes banging his head against a wall but can't understand why it hurts afterwards.

Comment

Working...
              X