Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Texas
    Originally posted by mrbowie
    I wonder if Obama can pump up production at these sprint factories and use them for job creation in the manufacturing sector?
    Not sure about that but if we had an all presidents 4x1 relay I have Obama running anchor 8-)
    We'll have Taft in the shot put, right ?

Comment

If you go with a Senator, we could have Alan Cranston, but he would need about a 70-yard handicap in the 100, unless he was told that a political watchdog was on his tail, in which case the handicap could be halved.
      "Who's Kidding Who?"

Comment

http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/8675 ... 001px7.jpg

I don't guess this is the 4x1 WR team gh spoke of. But it's a good shot anyhow. It would have been better if my wife knew how to use the digital camera.

This is Tennessee's 1967 All-American 4x1 relay team, made up of Volunteers Richmond Flowers, Chick McGeehan, Gary Wagner, and Carroll Thrift.

Times have been tough for us lately, but we were able to go up to Knoxville tonight for the basketball game. But as always, track and field was on my mind. So our first stop was Stokely Athletics Center to see the great track pics that are in the concourse. The pic of Antone Blair is gone, but we got some good ones anyhow.

Comment

Working...
        X