Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

olympic trials 96 & 2000 certain moments?

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• olympic trials 96 & 2000 certain moments?

hi, i just wondored if anybody has any recolection of the races that took place that i'm about to talk about; as i have heard about them but as i was to young to take any note of them from these times i would just like some feedback from the events.

1.) jerome young 9.86 2nd 100m coverd during a 400m heat at the 96 oly trials, that seems a mad split during a 400m race esp a heat, i would just like to know how the race looked and went down was there a mad burst of speed?

2.) maurice greene 9.93 100m first round heat from 2000 i'm told was really easy and got out ridiculous and then shut down after 30m or so, i've heard it looked maybe more impressive than his edmonton run and anything we've seen from asafa and bolt capability wise?

3.) how did obea moore look running wise and get on during the 96 oly trials 400m, i heard he run there and even went up to michael johnson before a race, was he capable of making the final?

4.) mj 96 oly trials double, where he ran 19.66 for a 200m WR and ran 43.44 for the 400m, i heard he also shut down to 19.70 for his 200m semi and looked very impresive through out the 400m, any feedback from memory would be appreciated?
Working...
X