• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What ever happened to Dennis Carr?

Originally posted by G.Ahearn
    Found Dennis Carr on Facebook.
    https://www.facebook.com/dennism.carr.14?ref=ts&fref=ts
    Not much info . . . says he retired in '09 and enjoys poker, bowling, and fishing. A photo shows him in USC singlet with a baton.
    I sent him a message informing him of this message board and asked if he would post.
    Thanks...hope he responds.

Comment

My name is George Esqueda and I ran for Fullerton H S under coach Degroot.
      I too was past by Dennis Carr the last final 200 meters in my 3 races against him and Bruce Bess. This is my first post to this website. I now live in the San Francisco Bay Area and follow track and Cross Country. I was also ran under Coach Jim Bush for both track and Cross Country. my email is [email protected].

Comment

I remember your race with Carr. Vividly. I finished way back, in third, for Lowell. You were formidable. Dennis ran under 10 seconds for the 100 and under 50 for the 440 as well; the only one on our team who could challenge him at the shorter distances was our high jumper and hurdler Greg Heet (who became a decathlete at one point in college).

Comment

Rick Carr. Like Dennis, a fierce competitor.

Comment

Originally posted by Karma Tenzing Wangchuk View Post
            I remember your race with Carr. Vividly. I finished way back, in third, for Lowell. You were formidable. Dennis ran under 10 seconds for the 100 and under 50 for the 440 as well; the only one on our team who could challenge him at the shorter distances was our high jumper and hurdler Greg Heet (who became a decathlete at one point in college).
            Karma...enjoyed your post...and thanks for the compliment.

Comment

Interesting thread. Enjoyed reading it. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
              X