Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

20.13..forever?

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • you clearly are incapable of any useful thought whatsoever

    the example shoud be walking 1 mile fast to work as opposed to 4 miles slowly & who will walk the fastest over a 2 mile walk

    answer shoud be obvious to anyone

    now cut out the nonsense

    i asked for answers to these questions :

    give us the odds of a 9.95 guy running < 20.36 ?

    give us the odds of a 10.03s guy going to 9.6 the next year ?

    give us the odds of a 19.32 guy being able to run 9.82 - 9.87 ?

    i'm sure even you can understand these questions ???

    put up or shut up !

    Comment


    • Originally posted by eldrick
      you clearly are incapable of any useful thought whatsoever

      the example shoud be walking 1 mile fast to work as opposed to 4 miles slowly & who will walk the fastest over a 2 mile walk

      answer shoud be obvious to anyone

      now cut out the nonsense

      i asked for answers to these questions :

      give us the odds of a 9.95 guy running < 20.36 ?

      give us the odds of a 10.03s guy going to 9.6 the next year ?

      give us the odds of a 19.32 guy being able to run 9.82 - 9.87 ?

      i'm sure even you can understand these questions ???

      put up or shut up !
      Dude, look up at those flashing neons, what do they say? Try...TEXAS TEXAS TEXAS....right? If anyone will be shutting up it will be you. You totally blew my walking scenario, totally missed the point as usual. And you're wanting me to answer questions that have no bearing at all on what is being said here. You drunk? If not you should be, you'd probably make more sense.

      Comment


      • you offer a nonsense example showing no clarity of thought & are surprised when upbraided for showing intellectual paucity ?!

        now answer the questions or shut up !

        Comment


        • Originally posted by eldrick
          you offer a nonsense example showing no clarity of thought

          doesn't reflect well on your intellect

          now answer the questions or shut up !
          I'm not answering a damn thing that some weirdo who has no clue at all about the topic asks. MJ challenging Donovan Bailey in a 100m...hahahaha...oh hell yes there's some clarity of thought...hahaha!!!!!!! Dude, the best 200m sprinters are fast guys with a 400 meters in their arsenal. That was a fact when we started this and it's a fact right now. All you've accomplished is ....hmm..ah.....nothing!

          Comment


          • so

            it's obvious you haven't the rudimentary intellect capable of answering some simple questions

            you're wasting my time

            Comment


            • Originally posted by eldrick
              so

              it's obvious you haven't the rudimentary intellect capable of answering some simple questions

              you're wasting my time
              Dude, are you not in my thread? Were you invited..ah..nope! You don't come in here telling me a damn thing. Who are you? Your questions aren't about intellectual anythings. They are you evading the true topic/debate here. It's up to you to prove me wrong something you won't be doing. Where did you ever get that idea that you were/are some intellectual? I certainly haven't seen it. I see a confused guy trying to find a way to cope with something he knows little about. Until a 100m guy comes along and runs a 19.29 Ill be right and you'll stay wrong.

              Tell us all again about how MJ was going to...hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Texas
                Where did you ever get that idea that you were/are some intellectual?
                i claim nothing for myself

                however, i know when i'm not talking to one

                Until a 100m guy comes along and runs a 19.29 Ill be right and you'll stay wrong.
                my god !

                the most ridiculous statement i have ever read !!!

                a 9.69 guy who wins gold & then runs 19.30 isn't a 100m guy ???

                Comment


                • Originally posted by eldrick
                  Originally posted by Texas
                  Where did you ever get that idea that you were/are some intellectual?
                  i claim nothing for myself

                  however, i know when i'm not talking to one

                  Until a 100m guy comes along and runs a 19.29 Ill be right and you'll stay wrong.
                  my god !

                  the most ridiculous statement i have ever read !!!

                  a 9.69 guy who wins gold & then runs 19.30 isn't a 100m guy ???
                  I had a suspicion you really weren't paying attention that just proved it. What did we hear right after Bolt won the 200m? It was.."is he going to run the 4x4"...right? What are we hearing now? Isn't it..."can he break the 400m WR"...right? Now tell me eldrick when was the last time the 100m Oly gold medalist ran on his countries 4x4 team? What 100m WR has stated he'd take a shot at the 400m WR? You have no clue at all and that just proved it.

                  Bolt is exactly the kind of sprinter I'm talking about. That wasn't obvious?

                  Ok one last time, pay attention...

                  Sprinter with good 100m speed ..AND...400m endurance have an advantage in the 200m over a 100/200m sprinter without 400m endurance.

                  Ok man I'm starting to tire of that constant...DUH...coming from you. Can you please elevate your game or simply fade away...ok?

                  Comment


                  • nonsense

                    Until a 100m guy comes along and runs a 19.29 Ill be right and you'll stay wrong.
                    is the most ridiculous statement ever posted on this forum

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by eldrick
                      nonsense

                      Until a 100m guy comes along and runs a 19.29 Ill be right and you'll stay wrong.
                      is the most ridiculous statement ever posted on this forum
                      Wrong as usual. The most ridiculous statement ever made on this forum was your....MJ could have challenged Donovan Bailey in the 100m....hahahaha!!!!

                      Comment


                      • no

                        to claim a 19.32 guy can run 9.8s is perfectly feasible as we have had 19.6/19.7 guys like tyson, frankie, King & ato all run 9.8s or better

                        all you have to do is take the small intellectual leap of considering just an athlete's 200 ability - clearly you cannot

                        to claim :

                        Until a 100m guy comes along and runs a 19.29 Ill be right and you'll stay wrong.
                        is the most ridiculous statement ever posted on this forum

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by eldrick
                          no

                          to claim a 19.32 guy can run 9.8s is perfectly feasible as we have had 19.6/19.7 guys like tyson, frankie, King & ato all run 9.8s or better

                          to claim :

                          Until a 100m guy comes along and runs a 19.29 Ill be right and you'll stay wrong.
                          is the most ridiculous statement ever posted on this forum
                          The fastest 200m weren't ran by 100m sprinters with the exception of Gay. Only multi faceted sprinters have ran a sub 19.60. So my statement is right own and will remain that way until we see a 100m man run a 19.29. It isn't going to happen, the 200m takes more tha just speed.

                          Comment


                          • nonsense

                            you made the most ridiculous statement of all time claiming the 9.69wr holder & og champ isn't a 100 runner

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by eldrick
                              nonsense

                              you made the most ridiculous statement of all time claiming the 9.69wr holder & og champ isn't a 100 runner
                              I didn't already talk about Bolt as a multi faceted sprinter as compared to a 100m sprinter? Sure I did. Bolt is not "just" a 100m sprinter and we all know that. How many years has he ran the 100m? Oh yeah...1. Don't you tire of being wrong all the time?

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Texas
                                How many years has he ran the 100m? Oh yeah...1
                                irrelevant

                                it matters not a jot if he has run it for 1y or 10y

                                the fact is that he is the 9.69wr holder & og champ

                                to claim he is not a 100m guy is the most ridiculous statement ever posted here

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X