Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gebrselassie Race List

For awhile now I've been collecting results from all of Haile Gebrselassie's races I could find. My goal eventually is to have as complete a list as possible and to create a website. To that end, I'm looking for help with my list. I posted it on the IAAF forums awhile back, but I got very few responses. I thought people on this site might have access to historical records that I don't have. I'm especially looking for results for cross country races and for meets in Ethiopia (these are very hard to find). I'm also trying to find at least 12-deep results for these races, so I can find out who beat Geb and who he beat in his races. My list is at http://web.ics.purdue.edu/~bpence/Geb.html
    so if anyone has the chance to look it over and maybe fill in any blank spots I have, I'd really appreciate it.

Incidently, I noticed on the Karlsruhe startlists that Geb was listed for the 3000m for this Sunday. I haven't really seen any press on this race yet. My thinking is he plans to give the 3k record another shot without all the expectations that went along with the Boston race.

Re: Gebrselassie Race List

Also, does anyone have IAAF World Cross Country Challenge results for 1993 through 1997. Both Overall standings and individual race results. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
    X