Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jim Baker, Mizzou quartermiler (1959-1962) ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jim Baker, Mizzou quartermiler (1959-1962) ?

Hey Guys -
    Anybody got anything on Jim Baker, the outstanding 440 guy origionally from KC SouthWest HS who went on to compete in college at Missouri in Columbia from 1959 thru 1962 ? Wonder what he's up to these days, assuming he's still with us ?

Try:
    http://www.classmates.com/directory/pub ... =248170521

Comment

Thanks EPelle for taking the time to respond and try to help out, but I attempted
      to get ahold of Jim thru classmates, but it indicates my E-Mail sent to him was never even opened so I gather his account is inactive ? Thanks again though, I appreciate it.

Comment

I believe what occurs with Classmates is the recipient party is sent an e-mail stating that they have an e-mail awaiting them on the site. It very well could be that he hasn't yet opened his regular e-mail. Fingers crossed.

Comment

Originally posted by EPelle
          I believe what occurs with Classmates is the recipient party is sent an e-mail stating that they have an e-mail awaiting them on the site. It very well could be that he hasn't yet opened his regular e-mail. Fingers crossed.
          OK did not know the process over there at Classmates, maybe I'll hear from him yet ? Thanks again for your help EPelle, I appreciate it.

Comment

Re: Jim Baker. If you have not located him, I have known him since grade school. I talked briefly with him about 4 years ago via phone. His primary residence was in Kentucky. Two fellows, who knew Jim from Marine days, communicate with him on a regular basis. If you are interested, I can talk with them. No guarantees.

Comment

Re: Jim Baker, Mizzou quartermiler (1959-1962) ?

Originally posted by nunusguy
              Hey Guys -
              Anybody got anything on Jim Baker, the outstanding 440 guy origionally from KC SouthWest HS who went on to compete in college at Missouri in Columbia from 1959 thru 1962 ? Wonder what he's up to these days, assuming he's still with us ?
              Still nobody with anything on the whereabouts of Baker, or even knowledge
              of his contemporary existance ?

Comment

Happy Birthday Jim, and many happy returns of the day.

Comment

Hey Jim, hope you have a happy Birthday.

Comment

HB Jim, hope you have a good one ! And we are gonna see if we can put a Wikipedia link out there this year for you to your old HS.

Comment

Hey Jimbo, Happy Birthday and many happy returns.

Comment

Working...
                      X