Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IAAF and Women's 4x100 in Paris 2003

Just realized that IAAF has the US Team as DQ - 41.83 (Angela Williams; Chryste Gaines; Inger Miller; Torri Edwards) (see link below)

Can somebody confirm this?

http://www.iaaf.org/history/wch/seas...etW_4X1_hash_f

That looks like the official IAAF result page. What more confirmation are you looking for?

Comment

Well, it could also be a mistake :-( .
      That's new to me that this relay team would be dqed (since the heat results are annulled as well, I would presume a doping dq - but I am not aware of any doping cases at this time for any of the squad members)

Comment

Gaines was a Modafinil positive at the '03 USATF Championships

Comment

Originally posted by gh
          Gaines was a Modafinil positive at the '03 USATF Championships
          and doped to the eyeballs with everyhting else !!!
          i deserve extra credit

Comment

IAAF has now corrected the results, US Team is NOT Dqed...

Comment

IAAF revision

If IAAF can correct its content, there's hope for steepler Lennie Waite -- born in Scotland, later naturalized in USA for dual GBR/USA citizenship, but persistently identified in IAAF best marks listing as Canadian:

9:50.48 Lennie Waite CAN 04/05/1986 3h2 Fayetteville, AR 10/06/2009

She placed second today in GBR trials for 2009 World Championship team.

Comment

Re: IAAF revision

Originally posted by James Fields
                If IAAF can correct its content, there's hope for steepler Lennie Waite -- born in Scotland, later naturalized in USA for dual GBR/USA citizenship, but persistently identified in IAAF best marks listing as Canadian:

9:50.48 Lennie Waite CAN 04/05/1986 3h2 Fayetteville, AR 10/06/2009

She placed second today in GBR trials for 2009 World Championship team.
                Nah, I tried telling them that and they insisted they were correct. Said there would have to be passports, etc., presented to change that. I just laughed, and so did Lennie.

Comment

Working...
                X